999 MAIN STREET, ANY TOWN, NY 99999
Seeking a Project Manager, Technical Account Manager, Business Analyst, or similar position.
A seasoned Project Mistake #1 click here Management Professional with more than 10 years of structured Project Management experience working for top companies. My philosophy is based on the premise that for a Project Manager to perform at his maximum value, he must be as good at getting tasks accomplished by working with people as he is at working with processes.
Excellent planning and communication skills coupled with many years of knowledge gained from the experience of managing large, complex projects reinforces a high level of confidence in my ability. The projects under my direction have thoughtfully written project plans that include well defined requirements, realistic schedules, clearly identified resources, and budgetary due diligence.
Core values consist of pride in professionalism, integrity, dependability, creative thinking, plus the ability to work either as a team leader or in an individual contributor capacity.
- Project, Program and Portfolio Management: Agile, ITIL, PMBOK, RUP, SDLC, Six Sigma, Waterfall
- Account Management: Business Operations and Procedures, Product Development, Marketing, Technical Support, Training
- Information Technology – Infrastructure and Desktop: Middle ware (Site Minder, Big-IP, Web Sphere, SAN, NAS, Open Deploy, Firewalls, Oracle conversions and upgrades), Hardware, Applications, Help desk, User and Technical training.
- Information Technology – Application Development: Business Operations, Financial Services, Commercial Real Estate, Retail
- Documentation: User, Technical, Run Books
- MS Office Suite, Visio, Access, MS Project, Live Meeting, Share Point, Clarity, Remedy
Construction Project Manager
March 2009 – April 2010 ABC Inc.
- Expertise with Mistake #2 click herethe procurement of Engineering and construction services using various Federal Government procurement-contracting methods such as IDIC, JOC, or TOC contracts.
- Coordinated project activities with state and local agencies during construction and project start-up.
- Analyze, interpret and compare detailed and often inadequately defined information in order to make reliable and accurate conclusions.
- Developed independent cost estimates for all requested contractor extra work. Review of contractor work plans for completeness of scope.
- Developed independent Labor, material, and equipment cost to independently analyze all submitted contractor proposed change order request.
August 2007 – July 2008 XYZ Corp.
- Management of: scope, schedule, budget, project team and all other areas of IT project.
- Working with Customer in completing the SOW and Project legal contract agreements.
- Database and Systems Analysis using SQL Server and Visual Studio tools.
- Lead Systems Analysis and Solution Design in Microsoft Technologies: .NET and SQL Server.
- Managed Team of: Sr. Business Analyst, Business Analyst, Technical Leader and two Software developers etc.
- Managed team of Business Analysts and Technical Leader to deliver: Detailed Business Requirements of the Project Enterprise Project Tracking System.
- Technologies and Tools used on the Project: Microsoft Project, Visio, Microsoft Office, Share Point, C#, SQL Server, Crystal Reports, XML, .NET 3.0.
November 2006 – July 2007 BCD Inc.
- Project Manager for Mistake #3 click herestatewide roll out of new applications.
- Analyzed existing applications, memory and hardware to ensure they met technical requirements.
- Ensured each user group was ready to migrate to new application.
- Assumed life cycle project management tasks associated with deployment, from initiation, planning, executing, monitoring, to project was completed.
EDUCATION AND SPECIALIZED TRAINING
- New York University
- IT Business Leadership Academy, New York
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND RECOGNITION
- Project Management Institute
- Microsoft Certified Professional