999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999, cell 999-999-9999, email@example.com
- Versatile Mistake #1 click hereIT project manager with over 10 years experience managing information technology projects, consistently delivering quality results on time, within scope and within budget.
- Expert in project troubleshooting, scope management, and budget control.
- Acknowledged for mentoring project managers, professional integrity and high professional standards. Adept at managing multiple projects and performing well under pressure.
- Key strengths: excellent people skills, attention to detail, problem solving, leadership, team building, organizational and time management, life cycle methodologies, scope management and cost management.
- Project Planning, Design, Scope Management and Roll out
- Project Management Methodologies (SDLC, Waterfall, PMBOK, RUP, ADDIE)
- Change Management
- Budget Management
- Scope Management
- Cross Matrix Team Leadership
- Data Warehouse, Web Application and Software Project Implementations
- Microsoft Word
- MS Project, MSEPM
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Access
- MS Outlook
- Adobe Photo shop
- Macro media Dream Weaver
- Smart draw Flow charting
- C++ Programming
- Q-basic Programming
- Java Programming
- TCP, IP
- Windows Mistake #2 click hereapplications 95-98-NT-2000-XP-VISTA
- Desktop support
- Software and hardware installation procedures
- PC troubleshooting
- UAT procedures
- Customer service
- General office and administrative skills
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
January 2009 to May 2009
Technical Project Manager
- Led research team gathering and documented project requirements.
- Core projects consisted of configuring and installing network infrastructure (routers, firewall, access points, Data Switches, security system, and UPS). Coordinated VoIP system installation and roll out.
- Managed project budget, functioned as liaison between vendors and management.
- Devised network audit criteria checklist for audit team, build project scope and presented report findings to management.
- Provided weekly presentations to sponsor on the status of the project schedule and budget.
- Manage project team of 10.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
September 2006 to July 2008
Senior IT Project Manager
- Assisted with developing waterfall and iterative project management methodologies, created project management templates, and provided project management services for IT projects.
- Assisted project teams with scope definition, Work Breakdown Structure sessions, budget estimates, project schedules using Microsoft Project, resource allocation, eliciting requirements and writing use cases, risk assessments, risk identification and mitigation, tracking project tasks, project reporting, and documenting lessons learned.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
June 2006 to September 2006
Project Manager and Implementer
- Responsible for insuring that standards are adhered to at client sites.
- Responsible for updates of daily and weekly meetings and documents, scheduling, tracking as required.
- Master schedule development using MS Project, MS Office Suite and Visio.
- Budget was tracked on a daily basis for continuity to plan. Originated Change orders with vendors as required to meet scope changes.
- Implemented Change Management processes throughout the phased deployments.
- Disaster recovery Mistake #3 click here fail over arrangements were designed and implemented for key clients.
- Ordered and managed all circuit installations with Special Services Installation, multi vendor meets.
- Initiated escalations as needed to meet the scheduled commit dates with all vendors.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
2008 Masters Certification, IT, IS Project Management
2006 B.S., Information Technology (Information Studies)
New York University
2004 Project Management Professional Certificate
Project Management Institute