123 MAIN STREET • ANYTOWN • US 12345 • (123) 456-7890
DALE J. GEORGE
- Over 12 years of Information Technology Project Management involving both Hardware and Software and Web Development and Contract projects. I am looking for either a Full Time or Contract position.
GHI Company February 2009 April 2010
- Developed criteria for test database used for building and maintaining test scripts and performing user acceptance testing. Authored and implemented procedures manual for gathering and writing business requirements that increased efficiency accelerated customer satisfaction and slashed project timelines.
- Collaborated Mistake #1 click herewith each area management team to determine and collectively implement area priorities and initiatives. Led teams to proven results across all lines of businesses, geographical boarders, time zones, and cultures.
- Created start-up group responsible for developing and writing business requirements; developing efficient test plans and test scripts.
- Successful in hiring, motivating and retaining quality personnel by creating a positive work environment. Maximized staff effectiveness with proactive coaching, development and mentoring. Implemented extensive, successful team member training program.
XYZ Corporation February 2008 September 2008
- Daily responsibilities include the coordinating, analyzing and quality control of internal projects from initiation through closure.
- Lead and facilitated workflow sessions and workshops with business and technical stakeholders to elicit functional, data, user interface and nonfunctional requirements.
- Critically evaluated information gathered from multiple sources, resolved conflicts, decomposed high-level information into details and reconcile business request to business capabilities.
- Consistently utilizing a proactive approach to recognize and analyze problems and to develop timely, practical and cost effective solutions.
- Coordinates quality Mistake #2 click here assurance efforts to ensure the formation and execution of the test strategies and insuring the plans tie back to internal business and functional requirements.
- Strong ability to formulate and implement business plans with sensitive timelines.
- Proactively assists with the identification of training and developmental requirements within our business unit.
- Demonstrated and recognized ability to handle difficult situations professionally and with poise.
- Advanced proficiency utilizing Microsoft Excel, Office, PowerPoint, Quattro, Windows 2000, Windows XP, CertAdmin and CGI.
- Very professional and polished interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work with all levels of personnel globally.
- Responsible for ensuring that all documentation accurately reflects the current status of changes that follow the change management process and tracked through our internal systems.
- Scheduled weekly meetings with project teams to review project deliverables and deadlines.
DEF, Incorporated July 2007 January 2008
- Responsible for tracing project requirements to RTM (Requirements Traceability Matrix) for all functional and development teams.
- Assisted in QA audits of project change requests.
- Conduct audits of RTM based on IV&V recommendations to make sure that requirements match contract.
- Coordinate with functional team leads to make sure that their Business Process documents were mapped to RTM for traceability.
- Ensure processing Mistake #3 click hereof deliverables, change requests and gap documents.
- Responsible for collecting, tracking and reporting hours for contracted consultants.
- Provided PMO support to Project Management team and back up to Project Administrator.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- New York University, New York, NY
- University of California, San Diego, CA