555 Main Street • Anytown • US 55555 • Tel.: (555) 555-5555 • email@example.com
Johnnie S. Curl
- Software Consultant and Project Management Business Analyst Professional with a history of achieving cost savings and enhancing system functionality; and a track record of tackling and solving tough business and technical problems
- A strong leader Mistake #1 click here with demonstrated ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels
- Ability to facilitate JAR and JAD sessions and draw pertinent information from all business partners.
- Managed concurrent project lifecycle from requirements gathering to final implementation and user training.
- Advised clients best practices on data center operation, systems maintenance, and administration, enterprise networks, small business networks, large systems
Project Management ABC Company 2008-2009
- Track and analyze program financial data.
- Liaise with subcontractors.
- Produce analysis of program financial status reports.
- Maintain subcontractor invoice database.
- Compile financial program data for customer and corporate reports.
- Assist with development and execution of annual budget.
- Provide overall program support to corporate and customer management.
- Provide support for subcontractor engagement.
- Monitor and analyze program budget for growth opportunities.
- Assist with planning customer events and conferences.
- Assist with writing and editing corporate business proposals.
- Coordinate, edit, and produce narratives for corporate and customer management.
Project Management XYZ Corporation 1998-2008
- Administered grants for the export industry in the Philippines providing technical and expert assistance Mistake #2 click here to improve quality of products for export, to review and amend export policies that would enhance and encourage more exporters and be able to compete in the international market;
- Reviewed construction supervision procedures, quality assurance and quality control manuals that resulted in improvements in consultant’s reporting standards, environmental management compliance procedures, and established higher quality standards for completed projects;
Project Management DEF, Incorporated 1997–1998
- Develop marketing, advertising and branding campaigns from concept to implementation
- Monitor project workflow and staff in graphics, copywriting, printing and mailing departments
- Conduct and participate in weekly team meetings, providing guidance on regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Handle changing schedules and shifting work priorities in a fast-paced work environment
- Manage deadlines and client expectations by maintaining contact and providing personal client support
- Create marketing plans and timelines based on budgets, asset sizes, fields of membership and yearly goals
- Negotiate Mistake #3 click herechanges to marketing contracts and monitor all aspects of project expenditures
- Conduct market research on current advertising and media trends in order to provide guidance to clients
- Develop and distribute press releases to local and national publications
- Incorporate a valuable blend of high-energy, leadership, flexibility and resourcefulness into daily projects
- Manage an online content management system (CMS) for multiple client websites and handle daily updates
- Maintain an in-house online project management database to track design, print, web development and mailing jobs
- Provide customer support for Account Executives and prepare campaign proposals
- Represent DEF at conferences and network to increase clientele
New York University, New York, NY
Degree: Bachelor of Science in Accounting