999 Main Street • Anytown • NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999 • Current Address • firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephen P. Melillo
HIGHLIGHT OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to quickly learn and comprehend new tasks and methods
- Self-motivated Mistake #1 click hereand confident in making independent decisions
- Able to work efficiently and effectively under pressure
- Management experience including a staff of clinical research professionals
ABC Company July 2007-Present
- Process work flows and instructional process and procedure documentation.
- Portfolio, Program, and Project budget reporting; actual expense, forecast and variance resolution performed monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Technical Lead for Plainview requirements confirmation, environment installations configuration, set up, and data load.
- Developed Resource Management Database; Project Resource Availability & Resource Allocation Tracking Tool.
GHI Company October 2004-July 2007
- Created master project plan and deliver project presentation
- Developed project documentation and direct project through all life-cycle phases
- Established project Mistake #2 click herecommunications and monitor project status reports
- Managed multiple projects at a time: Static, E-commerce, Content management system, and Workflow System
- Assisted in determining the best technical solutions for customers to address and enhance business requirements
XYZ Corporation September 2003-October 2004
- Created, maintained and tracked to cross-functional development schedule and deliverables including necessary interlocks with World Wide development teams meeting successful project implementation and on time delivery from concept to production
- Identified risks and developed risk mitigation and contingency plans
- Interlocked and drove implementation of projects across all Global engineering development teams, Sales & Marketing
- Monitored project deliverables and progress through continuous communication with project members and key stakeholders
- Reviewed business contract to ensure scope, schedule and costs committed to are reasonable and achievable
- Created and maintained budget, build plan and project plan
- Worked with external suppliers and ODMs to obtain all project deliverables, at times requiring regular, off-hour conference calls
- Created, maintained and ensured all change orders were submitted to support pilot and production, conduct necessary Engineering and Material and Document Change Order ECO reviews and track all ECO’s to ensure timely cut-in
- Create and track all Material and Document Change Orders (MCO & DCO)
- Ensured all project documentation was kept up to date and communicated to team on timely basis
- Helped close the loop and modify development process by facilitating post mortem reviews
- Supported project-asset recovery efforts
- Created and maintained project Bill of Materials (BOM). Conducted BOM audits to ensure accuracy and BOM structure met needs of all affected areas and regions
- Championed, Mistake #3 click hereparticipated in and encouraged continuous improvement
- Ordered and managed material requirements supporting product development for engineering & ODM
- Worked with cross functional extended teams to plan and execute system builds as required in program documents.
- Create and or participate and execute builds plans that includes allocations, factory builds and other material requirements as applicable to assigned projects
New York University, New York, NY
Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science with a minor in General Biology, May 2003