999 Main Street, Any Town, NY, 99999
Project and Program Administrator, Associate Project Manager, Coordinator, Process Improvement, Operations, Business Analyst, Information Systems, Technology, Executive and Project Support, End User IS
- Microsoft Info Path
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft One Note
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Groove
- HTML, CSS,
- SDLC, PDLC
- PMBOK, BABK
- Quick Base
Project Coordinator Feb 2010 – Present
- Supported Vice Mistake #1 click here President of with administrative needs, including 2 Project Managers and 2 direct reports, with project methodology.
- Participated in daily meetings, documented minutes, tracked and updated action items.
- Responsible for project scheduling, updating tasks, budget, itineraries, status reports, project library and calendars.
- Updated and proofed (SOW) statement of work, collaborating closely with legal division.
- Customized work flow and PowerPoint slides; documenting step by step processes enhancing operations.
- Ensured resource billing transactions and discrepancies were reconciled.
- Generated reports from external vendors and internal departments via daily data feeds.
- Designed ad hoc reports using SQL queries defining customer database searches for Programs and Campaigns which impacted roll outs to dealers and customers.
- Developed data storage solutions automating billing processes.
Project coordinator and Data Analysis Nov 2007 – Jan 2010
- As a data and business Analyst discussed and finalized business rules for data merging with business personnel and provided ongoing status reports. Use MS PROJECT to monitor and track tasks and resources. Use charts using VISIO and other means as part of the specification.
- Analyzed and merge, integrate data from state of the art databases and legacy systems.
- Training of staff Mistake #2 click herein use of the functionality of the system and produce training material.
- Work on databases including SQL Plus (Oracle), MS SQL and other legacy systems. The front end use VB for data entry.
- Train users in use of web based tool for creating reports using data warehouse. Upgrade DW with business packages for the clients.
Project Coordinator Jan 2007 – Nov 2007
- Worked with internal and external parties to organize and coordinated activities and resources, providing recommendations and conducting meetings as required, strong client relationship skills.
- Formatted documentation, including creation of templates and shell files, maintained libraries, databases, and graphic management logs.
- Provided coordination & daily direction to permanent and, or temporary employees in order to accomplish specific project tasks.
- Identified, pre Mistake #3 click herepared, and ensured completion of high quality, professional deliverable as required by each project plan.
- Well-developed social and communication skills, with strong MS Office skills to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
University of Florida Bachelor of Science Candidate Management
Ohio State University, Columbus Diploma Programming