999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
H. 999.999.9999, email@example.com
Administrative Mistake #1 click here Professional & Project Coordinator with a positive team approach. Proven experience in effectively interfacing with all levels of management, employees, other departments and external vendors. Areas of strength include professionalism, high level organizational skills, detail oriented, multi-tasking capabilities, telephone etiquette and ability to adapt to change. Extensive experience in the use of computer software:
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Data Entry
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Data Processor
ABC INC, Any Town, NY 2007 – 2010
Operations Project Coordinator
- Provided daily updates of production tracker with work completions analyzed and re-evaluated remaining production in accordance to priority and availability.
- Generated worksheets to streamline process and disseminate directives to peers.
- Drove vendors and peers to complete projects in alignment with goals.
- Maintained performance reports for historical analysis and time line management.
- Identified collocation sites and acquire permissions and make-ready.
- Spearheaded Mistake #2 click herereal-time solutions to productivity bottlenecks.
- Excellent in interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Project, Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint.
- Proficient in understanding the client requirements and managing a program accordingly.
- Awareness of financial analysis and budget management.
- Reporting – (excel based) forecasting, trending, administration.
XYZ CORP., Any Town, NY 2006 – 2007
- RFP processing and general office engineering duties hands on with the Resident Engineer on the Project.
- Extensive knowledge of web based document control system which was used to post, log and allow viewing of Submittable, RFI’s, RFP’s, Fl’s, Meeting Minutes.
- Process all submittable and RFI’s to share file folder using Adobe PDF and logged all hard copies to file.
- FI processing and logging using Microsoft Access
- Attend weekly construction meetings, take minutes, distribute to all parties whom attended, and prepare following meeting review notes.
- Maintain all logs, Correspondence, Pipe Joint, Survey, Change Order, PCO, RF! Submittals, etc.
BCD INC, Any Town, NY
Project Coordinator 2002 – 2006
- Create and manage projects for new and current clients based on specific goals and needs as defined by the client.
- Interact with production staff on a daily basis to ensure projects proceed in a timely and cost efficient manner. Address issues and provide guidance and solutions to ensure project time lines are met.
- Work with Mistake #3 click herearea technical representatives to obtain new clients, projects and provide additional services to current clients. Create estimates providing clients with a project overview and time line.
- Maintain communication with other organizations to coordinate orders and establish special projects.
- Plan and schedule various activities related to production.
Associate in Behavioral Science, New York University.