999 Main Street,
Any Town, NY 99999
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
May 2007 – October 2009
- Architectural Designer.
- Responsible for: Construction Documents, Sections, Elevations, &Floor Plans.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
May 2006 – May 2007
- Develop numerous residential, commercial and educational projects. Responsibilities range from feasibility studies to preparation of construction documents following established office standards.
- Prepare schematic Mistake #1 click here design and design development construction drawings, applying knowledge of design, including space planning, product knowledge, specifications, drafting techniques and construction methods.
- Extensive contact with clients throughout design process, regarding materials, colors, specifications, estimated costs and construction time.
- Coordinate related work with Engineering Consultants and incorporate their work as part of the overall contract documentation being prepared for specific projects.
- Coordinate and Mistake #2 click heresupervise design team throughout the production process developing efficient solutions and integrating all project elements into the final project documents.
- Conduct on-site observations and inspections of work during construction for new and existing building renovations to monitor compliance with Construction Documents.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
Project Architect May
2004 – December 2004
- For a 15-story, 150-unit luxury apartment building project.
click hereFlorida – Miami, Fl
Bachelor of Engineering – 2004
PROFICIENT COMPUTER SKILLS
Auto CAD 2010, Civil 3-D and Land Desktop Development
Adobe Creative Suite CS4, Photo shop, In Design and Illustrator
Arc GIS 9.2
Google Sketch Up 7