999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
Phone (999)999 9999
Architect graduate with Mistake #1 click herehonors, with a specialization on evaluation and management of real estate projects. Distinguish professional activity in project management. Capacity to coordinate several work and multi-disciplinary teams, demonstrating leadership, creativity and innovation.
SUMMARY OF WORK EXPERIENCE
Project Manager Sep 2005 – Apr 2010
- Project Architect and Senior Associate.
- Responsible for coordinating multiple disciplines.
- Meet clients to determine needs and craft solutions under budget and schedule restraints.
- Continuous problem solving to improve bottom line.
Project Manager Aug 2003 – Sept 2005
- Various Public Mistake #2 click hereBuilding Commission.
- Expansion & Beautification Projects.
Project Manager and Architect Mar 2002 – Aug 2003
- Oversee all phases of Architectural projects including project management, construction administration, production, construction documents, bidding and negotiating, project meetings, and specifications.
- Assume primary responsibility for the daily activities of the architectural project team and the progress of the work.
- Responsible for Code analysis and compliance of project design.
- Interface with other disciplines to integrate all project elements into coherent designs.
- Client interaction through project meetings, site visit and phone contact.
- Manage multiple projects from conception through closeout.
- Assemble and submit bid packages to obtain bid and building permits.
- Evaluate, review Mistake #3 click hereand respond to change order request, request for information, and shop drawings.
- 3D rendering presentation utilizing Sketchup7 software.
University of Maryland, College Park
- Construction and Real Estate Project Management. 2004
New York University Faculty of Architecture and Urban planning
- Professional degree in Architecture, 2005
- Bachelor in Architecture, 1996 -2001
COURSES, SEMINARS AND OTHERS
- Technological innovations on the design and Construction of Multifamily Buildings with Reinforced Concrete – New York
- Intensive Course of Criteria for the Design of Hotels and Restaurants – New York School of Architects, NY
- Software: MS Word, Ms Excel, MS Power Point, Auto CAD 2008, Corel, Adobe and MS Project.