firstname.lastname@example.org, (999) 999 9999
click here Professional with strategic vision and tactical implementation skills in:
Fulfilling corporate vision Delivering innovation and capturing opportunity
Translating ideas into tangible results Communicating effectively at all levels
Incorporating industry standard PM processes Envisioning solutions that deliver value
- Over 5 years in project management.
- Project and Delivery Management responsibilities include overseeing solution architecture, SDLC, project planning, budget, scope, staff and customer satisfaction.
- Dynamic management career with strong leadership, problem-solving ability, planning and team-building skills. This includes recruiting, developing, motivating and retaining diverse staff to deliver effective results. Managed team sizes of up to 25 members with strong exposure to Global delivery model.
- Provided Subject Matter Expertise (SME) and advisory roles in large COTS, packaged products at the CXO level in technical and strategic capabilities enabling organizations to meet directives.
- Account Management responsibilities include generating additional business from existing accounts through innovation, generating new business through RFP, RFI responses and through strategic partnerships.
Project Architect, ABC Inc., Any Town, NY 06/2009 to present
- Directed and Mistake #2 click here Supervised Members of the Project Team.
- Developed Work and Job Assignments for the Department.
- Designed, Implemented and Maintained New Drawing Templates.
- Assisted in Developing Manpower Budgets for the Department.
- Responsible for Technical Accuracy and Inter-Discipline Coordination of Projects.
Project Architect, XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY 01/2000 to 05/2008
- Prepared and coordinated Project Deliverables.
- Prepared and implemented Department Work Schedules.
- Assisted in the Development and Start-up of Satellite Office.
- Scheduled and coordinated the Day to Day Activities of Office.
- Responsible for Technical Accuracy of Design and Projects.
- Assisted in Developing Manpower Budgets and Project Goals.
- Guided, directed and facilitated the Responsibilities of Project Team.
Project Architect, BCD Inc., Any Town, NY 01/2000 to 07/2001
- Participated in project design.
- Responsible for architectural design drawings and detailing.
- Researched Mistake #3 click hereand applied code and zoning standards.
- Prepared construction drawings, conducted construction oversight.
Master of Science, Duke University– Computer Science, 1997
Bachelor of Engineering, New York University– Electrical & Electronics, 1996
Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, 2006