999 Main Street
New York, NY 99999
Jane V. Doe
To obtain a full time position where a background in providing excellent customer service, proficiency in using computer technology and experience in ensuring an organized and efficient workflow may be utilized.
Summary Of Qualifications
- Experienced Mistake #1 click herewith many computer applications, including: PeopleSoft Financials 7.5, 8.8, Microsoft Windows XP; IBM Word-Perfect Systems 5.1, 6.0, 6.1 utilizing Zenith Data Systems, Aldus PageMaker 4.0, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint 4.0, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel utilizing Compaq Deskpro Systems, Lotus 1-2-3, Lotus Notes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Accurately type 50-60 WPM
- Creative problem solver with excellent interpersonal and client relation skills
- Work well under deadline pressure and as a team member
- Pleasant and professional telephone manner
ABC, Inc., New York, NY (2007-Present)
- On-line submission of grants to funding agencies, including obtaining letters of support, document preparation, timeline adherence and final submission of proposal.
- Overseeing system for monitoring Human Subjects status and submission of Human Subjects applications and modifications, tracking approvals, and maintaining files (both electronically and hard copy).
- Preparing manuscripts for publication and updating research documents for Principal Investigators.
- Reconciling petty Mistake #2 click herecash accounts and overseeing reimbursements.
- Verifying the accuracy of budget expenditures and distributions.
- Designing and creating study materials and brochures.
- Working with department payroll coordinator to ensure proper employee documentation and resolution of payroll issues.
- Acting as liaison with various company entities and building management.
DEF, Inc., New York, NY (1999-2007)
- Responsible for all clerical and secretarial functions for the program, programs attorneys, and CEO as needed.
- Initiated, scheduled, and arranged all meetings whether via conference call, or at designated location.
- Created multiple spreadsheet and databases as needed in order to promote program efficiency.
- Responsible for case intake, analyzing case history, and handling of all confidential information.
- Coordinated semi-annual volunteer trainings.
- Managed the United Way and IOLTA grants in order to maintain sufficient programmatic funding.
XYZ Corporation, New York, NY (1995-1998)
- Responsible for coordination and facilitation of collaboration efforts in the four targeted areas of mental health, substance abuse, domestic violence and learning issues with community partners and the Department of Health and Family Services in assigned communities across New York.
- Responsible for coordinating the ongoing operation of multi-disciplinary advisory councils and selection committees in each program site.
- Responsible for providing consultation to assist identification of client and systemic barriers and gaps in services and facilitate effective community problem solving.
- Responsible for participating in assigned state and local work groups.
- Responsible for supervising the maintenance of client documentation, database entry and reporting, including the implementation of HIPAA compliance.
- Responsible for providing training on areas of expertise to community professionals as assigned, including a series of trainings on substance abuse, child welfare and women’s issues for the Council of Community Based Services and the Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse.
- Responsible for preparing grant applications and budgets.
- Responsible for Mistake #3 click hereproviding supervision to Targeted Assessment Specialists in assigned counties who provide holistic assessment, referral and follow-up services to clients of the Department of Health and Family Services. Emphasis on assessment of the four targeted areas with women in the Family Support (welfare) and Protection and Permanency (child welfare) systems of the Department of Health and Family Services.
- Responsible for ensuring the provision of high quality clinical services via individual and group supervisory sessions. Conducting ongoing assessment of field staff performance and developing individualized training plans.
Allen County Community College, New York, NY
New York Senior High School, New York, NY
Available Upon Request