999 Main Street
New York, NY 99999
JANE V. DOE
Experienced training Mistake #1 click here professional with extensive background interacting with broad populations, including C-level executives, staff, and key decision makers. Adept at leading staff in change management and applying strong branding and career transition experience. Define and implement client development and training programs designed to increase operational efficiency and reduce performance gaps. Stay abreast of current training trends through networking and continuous education. Set goals, establish priorities, manage resources, and develop targeted hiring and restructuring strategies.
Problem Resolutions | Organizational Development | Adult Learning Theories | Needs Assessment/Gap Analysis | Team Leadership | Knowledge Based Learning | Facilitation Skill | Curriculum Development | Software Implementation | Instructional Design | Instructor-Led Training | e-Learning Development | DDI Facilitation | Executive Leadership | Project Management | Human Performance Improvement | Labor Relations | Strategic Planning | Workforce Planning | Resource Management | Virtual Presentation
Microsoft Office 2007; Adobe Connect; Adobe Captivate 3; Articulate; Learning Management System Administrator; SnagIt; PaintNet; Photoshop; MS Project; Kronos Timekeeping & Payroll System; Lawson; Oracle/PeopleSoft; Meditech; Novell/Group-Wise/Lotus; Web-based Applications; HRIS; Centra; DEI/OnBase Document Imaging; Graphical User Interface (GUI) systems; Artiva Collections/Accounts Receivable;
ABC, Inc. – New York, NY (2008-Present)
- Keep up with developments in area of expertise by reading current journals, books and magazine articles.
- Present Mistake #2 click hereinformation, using a variety of instructional techniques and formats such as role playing, group discussions, power points, and lectures.
- Offer specific training programs to help workers maintain or improve job skills.
- Instruct job applicants in presenting a positive image by providing help with resume writing, personal appearance, and interview techniques.
- Maintain eight laptop computers and printer. Updating programs and services for employment.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- Oversee the daily performance of computer systems.
DEF, Inc. – New York, NY (2006-2007)
- Manage candidate experience – all contract candidate communication from initial phone screen up to and including first day orientation.
- Schedule and facilitate all contingent staff interviews with hiring managers. Update reports on team SharePoint site – vendor performance and employee matrix.
- Function as Employee Relations contact for staff on assignment at the company.
- Coordinate learning and development projects for full time staff: first day and three day intensive orientation, professional development vendor management, etc.
XYZ Corporation – New York, NY (2003-2006)
- Oversee five staff members and 100+ students
- Coordinate the daily/weekly/yearly after-school activities
- Keep attendance records
- Host Parent Workshops
- Attend school district office meetings with other after-school programs
- Provide/present new or current ideas to other programs
- Keep track of the yearly budget for supplies
- Create monthly Mistake #3 click herenewsletters
- Educate/train others in Classroom Management
- Create a yearly syllabus for the School District to keep track of our activities
- Held interviews; hired employees; released employees
EDUCATION & AFFILIATIONS
Project Management Certificate (expected completion 2010)
Capella University – Minneapolis, MN
Master of Science in Education – Specializing in Training & Performance Improvement
Capella University – Minneapolis, MN
Bachelors of Arts in Business Management
University of Arkansas – Little Rock, AR
American Society of Training and Development (ASTD)