999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
March 2005 to Present: Test Technician; ABC Inc; Any Town, NY
- Set Mistake #1 click hereup and calibrated test systems as well as related equipment per work instructions and test procedures.
- Reported and documented test failures and send failed equipment for repair with failure description.
- Inspected the physical condition of repaired items and report defects.
January 2004 to March 2005: Field Technician; XYZ Corp; Any Town, NY
- Install and repair various telephony circuits.
- Evaluate service order prints to properly wire equipment including originating equipment, T-1, fiber and DSL channel banks.
- Accountable for field splicing of large copper and fiber optics cable.
May 2002 to December 2004: Technical Specialist; BCD Inc; Any Town, NY
- Inspected all rotating equipment after shift change and advise the Panel Operator and the Supervisor on duty of any abnormities.
- Capture readings on Mistake #2 click hereinstruments in various parts of the process plant to detect abnormal conditions. Based on these findings I may perform and, or delegate a site survey sample check to determined equipment and safety deficiencies.
- Substituted as shift supervisor in the absence of a supervisor.
- Assists supervisor in preparing: work orders, acquiring safety work permits, providing status updates on maintenance jobs and also ensuring permits are completed and accounted for at the end of employee shifts.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office, EMPAC, Windows 2000 professional and Windows XP.
- Member of the Process Safety Management (PSM).
- Assists in training junior operations technicians.
September 1999 to August 2003 New York High School; New York, NY
- General Mistake #3 click here Studies