999 Main Street Any Town, NY 99999, 999-999-9999 c: 999-999-9999, firstname.lastname@example.org
A skilled Lead Electronics Technician with over 10 years of experience in troubleshooting, testing, repairing, and upgrading electronic devices.
SAP, CAD, MS Office (Word and Excel), MS Outlook, Internet.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND SKILLS
- Trained Mistake #1 click here in ESD procedures, ISO Quality System Regulations, and exposure prevention.
- Knowledge of SAP for failure tracking and inventory.
- Built wire-wrap circuit boards for equipments.
- Trained other Technicians in test procedures and company processes.
- Identified, resolved failure issues in production.
- Contributed to development of test specifications by collecting and analyzing test data.
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
Quality Assurance Technician 2003 to 2009
- Assigned to Mistake #2 click hereseveral customers for quality output. Provided reports for viable explanations of product fall out and its causes. In addition, to these duties, I worked in functional testing and assembly as well as online Q.A. and surface mounts.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
Field Technician And Shop Inventory Manager 1988 to 2003
- Maintenance, repair and installation of equipment.
- Maintained computer interfaced equipment.
BCD Inc, Any Town, NY
Equipment Maintenance Technician 1987 to 1988
- Maintain Encap Equipment.
- Maintain Mistake #3 click hereGas Bag Equipment.
- Maintain Pass down Logs.
- Certificate: Electronics Technician Course, A1 Institute, New York
- In-house Electronics Technician Course including Microprocessors, ABC Inc.