999 Main Street.
Any Town, NY 99999
click heremanufacturing production position where my experience, knowledge and leadership
Skills are utilized.
2009 – Present ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
- Responsible for the knowledge of rules, policies and procedures.
- Developed professional relationships with customers.
- Resolved disputes.
- Scheduled placement of fellow supervisors.
2004 – 2009 XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
- Maintenance Mistake #2 click here supervisor.
- Heavy Equipment Operator of Excavators, Shovels, Loaders, Dozers, Backhoes, Scrapers, Blades, Compactors, and off road haul trucks.
2000 – 2004 BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
- Responsible for supervising and training requirements of production staff.
- Assists Manufacturing Engineering in resolution of technical and quality issues.
- Responsible for implementation of new product, validations and corrective actions in assembly line.
- Solve Mistake #3 click here problems with technical management personnel in accordance with quality procedures and customer requirements.
- Maintains equipment preventative maintenance schedules.
- Generate and support production planning and shipping schedules for customers, at customer satisfaction.
- Interface with customers, and multiple levels of engineering and management staff to identify discrepancies and solve problems.