999 Main Street Phone: 999-999-9999
Any Town, NY 99999 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Summary of Qualifications
- 10+ years Mistake #1 click hereexperience implementing quality requirements on cross-functional product teams.
- Certified Quality Engineer (CQE).
- Expertise and Competences
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA)Approval of Engineering Drawings and Specifications
- Corrective Action Boards Hardware Nonconformance Dispositions
- Failure Investigations Supplier Quality Assurance
- Process Improvements ISO 9001 and AS9100 Quality System Audits
- Statistical Analysis of Manufacturing Data Quality Cost Proposals
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
Quality Engineer (2006 – 2010):
- Implementing and maintaining a Quality system.
- Addressing customer concerns by documenting the corrective action.
- Trainer in the use of quality tools such as SPC, FMEA, 8-D Problem Solving.
- Participating on the new product design teams to ensure quality of the new products in the design stage.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
Quality Engineer (2003 – 2006):
- Implemented Mistake #2 click here Supplier Qualification program.
- Improved supplier quality by coordinating corrective actions.
- Interfaced with Engineers, Buyers, and Suppliers on new releases and mold activities.
- Performed on site supplier audits.
- Dropped low performing suppliers and fixed qualified suppliers as a team member.
- Team Leader of TQM team evaluated supplier performance.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
Quality Engineer (1999 – 2003):
- Collaborate with customers to satisfy new part introduction requirements and resolve quality issues.
- Issue and resolve Corrective Action Reports ( CAR ) and discrepant material reports.
- Perform inte Mistake #3 click herernal auditing to AS9100 , ISO9001 quality system and participate in 3rd party audits.
- Review production and supplier, work instructions, tech plans, and purchase orders for adherence to quality and customer requirements.
- Rate suppliers based on quality performance and work with suppliers on quality issues.
BS Mechanical Engineering, Arizona State University, Tempe
Leadership Development Program, New York University