999 Main Street Tel. # (999) 999-9999
Any Town, NY 99999 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
A goal oriented, team member, focused on production related electrical and mechanical quality issues, new product development, reliability testing of prototypes, as well as quality management system implementation and maintenance.
- Closed loop co Mistake #1 click hererrective action system, calibration system & maintenance.
- Aided in implementing methods and procedures for ISO registration.
- Created and charted supplier scorecards performance reports to management and suppliers.
- Conducted supplier qualification system surveys.
- Developed procedures for failure mode effects analysis.
- Alpha & Beta testing of field Excursion prototypes.
- Implementation of supplier management & rating system which reduced in-house production rework by 10 percent.
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY Jan, 2010 to present
Quality Engineer and Contractor
- Served as member of quality or manufacturing assurance team, responsible for recommending, planning, and implementing optimization quality process in manufacturing with assembly of injection molded parts.
- Provided expertise and lean manufacturing strategies to increase ROI and throughput. Planed and designed manufacturing process for new production lines. Maximized efficiency by analyzing layout of equipment, workflow methods, and work utilization. Determined part and tools need in order to achieve manufacturing goals according to product specification.
- Consulted with manufacturing team to identify best practices for corrective actions, and developed documentation system to ensure accurate and timely updates.
- Identified and implemented quality optimization impacting manufacturing lines.
- Completed comprehensive time study to develop guidelines and procedures to define standard work and provide foundation for continuous improvement and shortening lead time for delivery to customer, identification of waste such as excess transportation and waiting.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY, 5/2004 to 11/2009.
- Offered full-time Mistake #2 click hereposition for achieving 30% reduction in supplier-related issues through diligent oversight and proactive remediation of concerns.
- Extensive knowledge of customer relations, containment activities, 5 whys corrective action activities, cause & effect design of experiments.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY, 10/2003 to 4/2004.
Senior Quality Engineer
- Provided leadership for the quality team in the resolution of problems and continuous improvement of products, processes, and the quality management system; worked within the lead ship team addressing all areas of business operations, and focused on achieving quality and operating objectives; maintaining high quality.
- Worked closely with design, engineering and production staff to ensure all parts and assemblies are specified and built to proven quality standards from component selection throughout personnel training; analyzed key quality and reliability metrics to track performance and compliance; improving manufacturing process performance.
- Participated in and led cross functional teams for special projects regarding critical quality problems, structured, coordinated, monitored and measured project activity, reviewed all data obtained during project execution to ensure consistency with company policies and procedures; presenting technical and project information to the management team for company-wide process and product quality improvement.
- Directed supplier quality management, conducted supplier performance analysis, audited their quality assurance programs at key supplier factories; ensuring company products meet customer specifications and all documented requirements.
- Managed the customer interface with respect to quality issues and complaints, provided follow-up measures and Mistake #3 click hereupdates; facilitating relevant resolutions in time and keeping customer satisfaction.
- Developed company’s ISO 9001 Quality Management System provided direct supervision for QA professionals to support organization; managed internal audit program and corrective and preventive action process; supporting the management team to ensure the quality management system supports the company’s business plans and objectives.
Arizona State University, Tempe, Q.A. Industrial degree
Supplier Auditor Certification
ISO Internal Auditor Certification