999 Main Street, Any Town, NY firstname.lastname@example.org Home: 999-999-9999
- Seeking full Mistake #1 click here time employment in an environment where I can utilize my strengths in customer service, shipping, receiving, and inventory control; with forklift experience and attention to detail with a proven track record of exceeding company goals and exceptional commitment and service.
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY January 2009 – June 2010
- Establish ISO 9001 registration & compliance.
- Establish production improvements to advance quantities and delivery.
- Train and document personnel for compliance issues.
- Track and warehouse product quantities.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY February 2008 – January 2009
- Establish and Mistake #2 click here implement testing and inspection procedures of the QC program.
- Schedule, conduct, and present reports of required inspections and evaluations as outlined in the operating instructions to insure specifications are in compliance with contract.
- Compile, analyze and generate technically written inspection reports that record results in order to identify problem areas and diagnose root cause, corrective action and preventative action where necessary.
- Maintain site technical order and publication library.
- Apply knowledge of mechanical engineering skills in order to effectively evaluate and analyze QC inspection reports, logs, and narrative reports for negative trends.
- Act as site ES&H coordinator.
- Train and select QC representatives; assign inspections to QC representatives.
- Advice operating units of QC standards for raw materials, chemicals, packaging materials, and finished products.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY November 2006 – February 2008
Quality Control Inspector
- Receiving Mistake #3 click hereinspections, in-process audits, first article inspections, and new product validations.
- Working knowledge in the use of calipers, micrometers, height gages, and optical comparator.
- Receiver: Unloaded trucks and broke down shipments.
Case Western Reserve University
Associates – Business, May 1998
- Forklift operation (sit down, standup, reach, clamp, ballast, boom).
- Microsoft word.
- Microsoft office suite.
- Microsoft excel and power point.
- Microsoft outlook.
- AS 400.
- Forklift certified
- Class A CDL
- English and Spanish