(999) 999-9999 ■ email@example.com
Over 10 Mistake #1 click hereyears of experience delivering strategic quality growth and regulatory compliance, with a proven record of initiative success in writing and implementing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPAs). Supported by a strong record of decision-making skills and experienced quality approach.
Satisfactory auditing experience with ISO, OSHA, Industry clients & Regulatory Agencies based on a thorough knowledge of Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), Code of Federal Regulations (CFRs) and a dutiful respect for compliance in all regulated environments.
Extensive background in staff recruitment, training and management, which includes scheduling, budget management, trending staff assignments for proficiency, enforcing staff disciplinary actions, organizing workloads and other administrative duties.
Highly organized and motivated team-builder and leader of quality focused employees. Lead by example and assure the execution of all safety, production and quality operations and policies.
Strong organizational skills and highly adaptable working in a wide variety of environments with excellent attendance record. Demonstrated success in motivating staff to peak performance levels.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, proficient in foreign languages (Italian & Spanish).
Knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access), Lotus Notes and different Internet applications.
QUALITY CONTROL▪ABC INC., ANY TOWN, NY▪APRIL2006 – JULY2009
- Ensure quality shipping and packing of products.
- Inventory Mistake #2 click hereand tag out expired products.
- Monitor product quantities for shipment.
QUALITY CONTROL▪XYZ CORP., ANY TOWN, NY▪MAY 2003 – FEBRUARY 2006
- Developed and organized plant quality system.
- Trained plant quality personnel.
- Worked with production to make operators responsible for quality.
- Worked in teams to develop Process Flow and Control Plans.
- Organized continuous improvement teams using graphical techniques (control charts, histograms, pareto charts and others) to aid in problem solving.
- Customer Liaison for quality issues.
QUALITY CONTROL SUPERVISOR▪BCD INC., ANY TOWN, NY▪SEP.1992 – MAY 2003
- Monitored packing, code dating, and labeling of product to reduce customer returns, prevent production errors, and save the company money.
- Trained employees in all aspects of the job with emphasis on team work which resulted in fewer absences.
- Ensured products met required standards through inspections of raw materials and finished products.
- Validated Mistake #3 click hereand monitored machine operation used within department including thermometers, weight scales, refractors, and material handling equipment.
- Worked with department supervisors to help troubleshoot problems encountered with analytical methods and sample testing.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Bachelor of Business Administration, New York University
- High School Diploma, New York High School – New York, NY
- Active member of the American Society for Quality (ASQ)
References and Salary History
Available upon request