To Gain Knowledge in Quality Assurance or Quality Control Functions & Operations and to strive for continuous improvement for my employer.
07/2008 to Present ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
Quality Control Inspector
- Tools used: Calipers, Micrometers, Pin Gauge, Height Gauge, Gauge Blocks, Depth Gauge, Thread Gauge, etc.
- Read Mistake #1 click here Blueprints.
- Receiving Inspection.
03/2008 to 07/2008 XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
- Previewed products to ensure that all elements meet customer specs.
- Assisted Shift Manager in delegation of workflow.
02/2008 to 03/2008 BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
- Completed Mistake #2 click herefinal inspection prior to shipping.
- Utilized computer to complete packaging and shipping information.
- Inspected product to specification of work order.
- Identified and eliminated surface defects.
- Labeled final product per job order specifications.
- Operated over head crane and vacuum lift to manipulate products.
- Participated in team meetings to discuss quality issues.
- Weighed final product in order to determine shipping method.
- Maintained equipment.
- Labeled special markings for foreign orders.
- 2007 High Mistake #3 click hereSchool Graduate from New York High School.
- 1989 New York Junior College, Certified Quality Inspector (CQI) course.
Over 3 of experience in inspection, coatings inspection, manufacturing processes.
Family Outings, Sports and Motorcycling with my children