9999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999, 999.999.9999, (H) 999.999.9999 (C), email@example.com
Exceptionally Mistake #1 click here detailed, well organized, and performance driven professional with dynamic leadership experience in providing excellent customer service in highly competitive environments. Exhibits high level of initiative to effectively handle and complete multiple tasks, projects without compromising time lines, quality, and functionally. Highly talented in identifying opportunities to optimize the use of available resources and consistently delivers successful outcomes. Proven expertise in handling and defusing tensions among staff and clients with tact and ease. Well-versed with various Microsoft Office applications.
- Hands on Leadership and Supervision.
- Key Account Management and Retention.
- Resource Allocation and Management.
- Process Improvement and Organizational Development.
- Client Education and Training and Presentation.
- Program Development and Execution.
- Leadership and Development.
- Creative Problem Solving and Decision-Making.
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST Jan 2010 – Present
- Ensure an accurate document for placement in the electronic medical record.
- Monitor, measure, train and improve the skills of the medical transcriptionist by evaluating error patterns and being a resource.
- Training of new-hire and on-going transcriptionists.
- Weekly maintenance of Speech Recognition Program database.
- Communicate with leadership about QA concerns and meetings.
- Daily communications with physicians and allied health staff.
- Continual update of Quality Assurance Training Manual and account specifics.
- Continual review or editing of templates to ensure Joint Commission guidelines.
- Continual update of transcription reference information.
- Quarterly and yearly medical transcription audits.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
QUALITY ASSURANCE Jan 2001-April 2009
- Conduct visual Mistake #2 click here inspection of medical devices shall include the packaging surfaces through the packaging materials shall be clean and free of Obvious cosmetic defects including discoloration, scratches, marks, smudges, dents, cuts and folds.
- Conduct visual inspection of labels applied to sealed trays in order to maintain traceability during sterilization include verify the printed content on the label contains the required information (part number, serial number, etc).
- Review of traveler document to ensure accuracy of quantity, revisions and buy off previous production inspection.
- Verify the presence and location of required medical devices, according to the applicable product documentation (drawing, assembly procedures, bill of material, etc).
- Process medical devices reject, mark the locations of observe defects followed by identify and segregate nonconforming medical device to Material Review Board to get disposition by Manufacturing Engineering and Quality Engineering.
- Generally assure inspection processes are performed in compliance with Good Document Practice (GDP), Good Manufacturing Process (GMP) and Standard Operation Procedure (SOP).
- Work closely with Quality Engineering to establish a communication and collective understanding of what may be acceptable.
- Equipment and materials referenced for process inspection include but not limited to Microscope, Magnification Device, Size Estimation Chart and Calibrated Ruler..
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
QUALITY ASSURANCE Aug 1997-Jan 2001
- Assist with managing all facets of project life cycle, including design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Meet with end users and department heads to gather and document requirements, establish technical specifications, and set deadlines and milestones.
- Work directly with accounting and IT teams throughout integration testing.
- Monitor system execution for expected results, doing performance tuning where needed.
- Created reporting programs which eliminated erroneous and redundant submissions.
- Leadership Academy
- Performance Management, Maximizing Potential
- Maximizing Peak Performance
- Managing for Mistake #3 click here Financial Success and Shareholder Value
- Personal Development Training for Managers
A1 Training International
- Project Management Building a Solid Foundation
- Auditor and Lead Auditor of Quality System ISO 9000
Any Town Community College
- ISO 9000 Internal Auditing Workshop
AWARDS AND HONORS
2007: Provided support in the sourcing efforts for the entire organization
2000: Successfully lead the Front-End Manufacturing Effectiveness Team