999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
Home: 999.999.9999: Cell: 999.999.9999; firstname.lastname@example.org
A quality assurance management position.
Quality Assurance; ABC Inc. Oct 2007-Apr 2010
- Manage the Mistake #1 click heredevelopment, implementation and maintenance of quality systems and activities.
- Manage the generation and review, and approval of QA documents.
- Provide response to internal, client and regulatory agency audits.
- Corporate and departmental resource for Quality Assurance issues.
- Manage QA oversight of equipment and facilities, laboratory testing and release, and test method or process validation.
- Manage supplier and contract manufacturer selection program.
- Oversee the disposition of raw materials and intermediates.
Quality Assurance; XYZ Corp. Feb 2002–Oct 2007
- Managed the Quality Assurance laboratory and production floor testing programs of manufactured products.
- Assisted Mistake #2 click hereQuality Assurance Manager in solving customer site and production floor quality issues.
- Perform laboratory and production floor test equipment calibrations and documentation.
- Developed product control limits and test specifications as required.
Quality Assurance Engineer; BCD Inc. May 2000–Mar 2001
- Responsible to the Quality Assurance Manager for supervising the performance of all quality assurance inspectors, 2500 employee manufacturing facility, assuring compliance of company quality policies.
- Conducted tra Mistake #3 click hereining and performance reviews. Problem solved production floor quality issues.
- Performed daily and weekly payroll accounting functions using company electronic time clock software system. Assigned and monitored department employee weekly overtime.
- Performed various quality tests and projects as assigned.
New York University – B.S. in Operations Analysis.