999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
Home (999) 999-9999 cell (999) 999-9999
A position in Quality Engineering
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Over 10 years of diverse and challenging experience in the area of Quality Control and Quality Assurance. Incoming Material Inspection & testing, First Article Inspection, In-Process Control Quality Engineering, Subcontractor Qualification & Quality Management, Customer Quality Engineering. Knowledgeable of ISO disciplines.
2008-Present: Quality Assurance
ABC Inc, Any Town, NY
- Final inspection of all merchandise.
- Data entry of Mistake #1 click here new Bill of Material information.
- Received and recorded information for incoming findings.
- Inventoried and inspected merchandise for in house employee and public sale.
- Maintained computerized records of returns and repairs.
- Liaison to Product development in determining final phase of finished and final product.
- Responsible for inspection and reporting of overseas vendor merchandise to determine if the item is acceptable for production.
1999-2008: Quality Assurance
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
- Conduct visual inspection of devices shall include the packaging surfaces through the packaging materials shall be clean and free of obvious cosmetic defects including discoloration, scratches, marks, smudges, dents, cuts and folds.
- Conduct visual inspection of labels applied in order to maintain traceability, verify the printed content on the label contains the required information (part number, serial number, etc).
- Verify Mistake #2 click here the presence and location of required devices, according to the applicable product documentation (drawing, assembly procedures, bill of material, etc).
- Process devices reject, mark the locations of observe defects followed by identify and segregate nonconforming device.
- Generally assure inspection processes are performed in compliance with Good Document Practice (GDP), Good Manufacturing Process (GMP) and Standard Operation Procedure (SOP).
- Work closely with Quality Engineering to establish a communication and collective understanding of what may be acceptable.
1996-1999: Quality Assurance
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
- Responsible for performing line and good inspections.
- Handled recordkeeping and documentation.
- Inspection over Mistake #3 click here 25 different lines.
- Used several different calibration tools for inspection with documentation of weight which was entered into the computer.
- Familiar with the use of precision measuring instruments.
1992-1996 OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY, COLUMBUS
MSME in Mechanical Engineering
1991 Quality Assurance courses, Case Western Reserve University
References available upon request