- More than 10+ Mistake #1 click here of experience in testing web based and client server applications in Agile development environment .
- Testing on different browsers with different operating systems.
- Hands on experience in developing test plans and test cases.
- Excellent understanding of QA methodologies, procedures (SDLC).
- Experience working closely with project managers, developers, and customer support team during the whole QA cycle.
- Self starter, Quick learner, Dependable, and Detail oriented.
- Strong communication skills and excellent team player.
- Working Experience with International teams.
03/08 – present QA Engineer, ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
- Facilitated QA processes for a suite of Web 2.0 products.
- Created customer-specific test methodologies and developed automated testing scripts for regression and iterative testing.
- Managed design, implementation and maintenance of all test environments, including stress, load, and performance test environments.
- Contributed to Mistake #2 click hereprocess improvement through generation of test plans, test case review, and code acceptance criteria.
- Accomplished successful problem analysis and resolution with professional services for customer-specific deployments.
10/ 04 – 11/07 QA Engineer, XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
- Actively involved in different phases of manual software testing which included understanding project requirements, designing test plan, test cases, execution, test result analysis and bug reporting for web applications.
- Intense performance testing of the database by designing SQL queries to assure data consistency and integrity.
- Developed scripts for testing the different functionality of the application.
- Performed compatibility and usability testing on different versions of browsers and operating systems.
- Created and maintained test cases, test suites, test data for functionality and regression testing for various applications.
- Developed well defined and easy to understand bug reports using Excel sheet.
- Proactively contributed in technical reviews & meeting with clients.
05/ 00 – 05/04 QA Engineer, BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
- Built, Supervised the QA Organization.
- Performed System Functionality, Grey Box, and Black Box Testing.
- Extensive use of MySql queries and stored procedures to set up data and verify results.
- Interacted closely in an Agile Environment with Developers to ensure the high levels of teamwork and quality.
- Co-authored Test Plans, Testing Sizing, Schedules, and Test Procedures.
- Organized, Mistake #3 click here coordinated and implement Test Plans.
- Promoted team building, personal and professional growth.
- Performed set up and maintenance of QA environments.
- Provided assistance to the Operations Department for builds and deployments.
- B.S. (Computer Science), University of California, Irvine
- B.Com, Bachelor of Commerce (Statistics and Accounting), Rutgers State University, New Brunswick
- Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Mac
- Databases: SQL Server, Oracle
- Tools: Bugzilla, Selenium
- Other MS Office, Version control System (Perforce)
Available upon request.