NEW YORK • NY 99999 • 999-999-9999 • EMAIL: EMAIL@HOTMAIL.COM
A Quality Manager with over 10 years experience in the manufacturing industry. Successful track record in all aspects of creating, implementing, and managing ISO quality management systems. Detail oriented with an eye for bottom line results. Outstanding ability to manage, mentor, and motivate employees to excel both personally and as a team player.
- ISO 9001 Mistake #1 click here:2000
- Lean Manufacturing
- Project Management
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Team Builder Problem Solving
ABC LIMITED NEW YORK, NY 2009-CURRENT
Quality Assurance Manager,
- Manage R&D Quality Assurance and Software Quality Assurance staff and activities for ABC product lines (projects including hardware, software, reagents, calibrators, and controls).
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the Design Control.
- Responsible for development and reporting of design control metrics.
- Subject matter expert in Design Control for internal and external auditors.
- Responsible for coordinating with R&D and others in regards to policies, process, procedures and daily practice of design control at Santa Clara.
- Responsibility for Software Quality Assessments for product software; and adherence to non-product software life cycle development and validation.
- Represents the site viewpoint on the division team(s).
- Provide support and direction in product, process and equipment validation.
- Providing support in qualifying design developers for new products.
- Develop and maintain zero based budgeting for R&D QA department.
- Completed Lead Auditor class from AAMI (ISO 9001/2008 and 13485/2003)
- Completed Mistake #2 click hereDesign Control certification from AAMI
- Perusing certification of Abbott Management Forum
JKL CORPORATION, NEW YORK, NY 2003-2009
Quality Assurance Manager
- Hands-on manager working together with direct reports on providing technical guidance, testing, improving process and creating test cases.
- Manage local and offshore QA team (India, Korea, Japan, Taiwan) responsible for developing and executing test cases for BIOS, client and server application, SMS technology application, Bluetooth technology application that provides the ability to protect, track and manage your laptop, remotely disable and lock your laptop.
- Successfully lead the audit of the test methodology for customer product.
- Lead the development of script to optimize manual testing and stress testing of the products.
- Deploy server application and help troubleshoot problems with application server, database, operating system setup (both Linux and Windows).
- Develop test plans to ensure proper test coverage.
- Generate test report for customer project status and issues.
- Review the design and specification detailing product functionality.
- Ensure that test plan and test cases design and execution methodologies are technically sound.
- Convey status in cross functional meetings.
- Drive the research of software testing tools to test the product.
- Perform hands-on testing for complex features and train direct reports.
- Develop new testing approaches to accommodate tight schedules and resource constraints.
XYZ & ASSOCIATES, NEW YORK, NY 1999-2003
Quality Assurance Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the Quality Assurance Department.
- Supervising two quality assurance supervisors, one microbiologist and nineteen lab technicians.
- Responsible for Mistake #3 click here quality checks on all incoming raw materials and all on-line finished products.
- Other duties included initiating, monitoring and executing a pest control program regulatory (USDC, USDA and FDA) and non-regulatory inspection programs.
- Accomplished a “Superior” rating on AIB inspection and “Excellent” rating on ASI Inspection
Basic Problem Solving (Train the Trainer)
Six Sigma Green Belt
Lean Boot Camp I and II
Maryland ISO Consortium Annapolis, MD
Completed 18 month program on creation, documentation, implementation, auditing, and maintenance of ISO 9001:2000.
ISO 9001:2000 Auditor and Lead Assessor Training New York, NY
New York County Joint Vocational School New York, NY
Completed 2 year precision machinist course