999 Main Street
Any Town, NY – 99999
Tel (Mob: 999 999 9999)
Highly professional Manufacturing Engineer with 10 years of Hands-on experience skilled at implementing new processes and effectively negotiating new production equipment. Extensive Auto CAD experience and proven ability to conceptualize new layouts that optimize production layouts and improve throughput. Strong analytical and trouble shooting skills. Keen ability to collaborate with all levels of manufacturing from management to production employees. Excellent communication, listening skills and an intuitive ability to design effective manufacturing areas.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Lean Man Mistake #1 click hereufacturing
- Process Development
- Productivity Improvement
- Material flow
- Equipment installation
- CAD, CAM
- Effectively applied Six-Sigma to organize the process, to improve the productivity and efficiency and to enhance the quality of products. Improved the productivity by 5%, considerably reducing the defectives in the production line.
- Instrumental in conducting work and motion study to reduce the assembling time. Created a strong awareness among the workers about the importance of 5S at work and in day-to-day.
Production, (Oct 2007 – Feb 2010)
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
- Worked On a production line.
- Unloaded and Mistake #2 click hereloaded shipments.
- Worked in the warehouse stocking the supplies.
Production (May 2007 to Oct 2007)
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
- Responsible for up to 100 employees.
- In charge of hiring and training of employees. In charge of three shifts and 7 production lines.
- Coordinated maintenance and warehouse operations with production.
- In charge of purchasing packaging, ingredients, and equipment.
- Assisted with shipping and receiving, delivery of product, and inventory control.
- Operated automated and computerized systems.
Production, (Oct 2004 – Dec 2006)
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
- Operate machinery used in the production process, or assist machine operators.
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards.
- Observe equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected, and notify operators of any malfunctions.
- Lift raw materials, finished products, and packed items, manually or using hoists.
- Count finished products to determine if product orders are complete.
- Load and Mistake #3 click hereunload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances.
- Help production workers by performing duties of lesser skill, such as supplying or holding materials or tools, and cleaning work areas and equipment.
B-TECH MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (May 1992- Oct 1996)
Texas A&M University, College Station
Certified SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT
American Society for Quality (ASQ)
Certification Date – January 5th 2007
MS Office packages including MS Project Management
Proficient in Auto CAD. PLC automation, Familiar with CNC programming and machining
Languages known English, Spanish