999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS PROFESSIONAL
click hereSpecialist with Proven Ability to Create and Manage
Strategic and Tactical Marketing Communications
Established track record of marketing communications, media relations and editorial management success. Utilize creative, strategic and intuitive talents to deliver measurable results on time and on demand. Possess ability to transform corporate vision into a successful strategic communications strategy through creative vehicles that inform, intrigue and entertain.
- Strategic and Tactical Marketing Communications Formulation & Execution.
- Public Relations & Media Relations.
- Proven Leadership.
- Editorial Management and Production Expertise.
- Excellent Writing and Editing Talent.
- Clear, Intuitive Judgment Tested Under Pressure.
Production Editor 2007-Present
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
- Managed the production and scheduling of more than novel and books.
- Copy edited and proofread original manuscripts in conjunction with the editorial department.
- Assigned projects to freelancers for out-of-house editing and proofreading.
Production Editor 1999-2006
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
- Performed a variety of editorial duties such as creating layouts and charts, indexing and revising content of written materials for final publication.
- Managed all Mistake #2 click hereedits, via phone or in person with editors and authors.
- Produced a daily priority list for copy desk and Editorial Director to coordinate and expedite work flow according to deadlines.
- Monitored the status of articles including assigned lengths, deadlines, and art work.
Production Editor 1997-1998
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
- Manage daily changes and updates on the website, including updates for the Latest Issue, special downloads, and the homepage flash.
- Write the blog every week, including special editorials.
- Schedule the email blasts.
- Liaison with advertisers regarding the content and timing of their dedicated email blasts.
- Edit and proofread all articles that appear in the magazine.
- Proof layouts and articles during deadline-heavy production time.
- Contact companies and PR agencies for product samples for articles.
- Organize big editorial projects, including collecting products, writing descriptions, and proofing.
- Handle link exchanges with other websites and companies.
- Fact checks other writer’s articles.
- Answer customer emails and phone calls.
- Manage email blasts.
- Write and Mistake #3 click here edit weekly e-newsletter.
- Handle magazine mailings, answering the phone, and ordering new supplies for the office.
Bachelor of Arts, English
University of California, Berkeley, CA
- Executive Level Communications Management.
- Multi-Media Advertising and Promotions.
- Project Management.
- Strategic Communications Concepts, Principles, Methodology and Techniques.
- Editorial Processes, Systems, and Procedures.
- Productive in PC and Mac environments.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Quark X Press, Adobe in Design, Photo shop and Acrobat.