999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 999-999-9999 email@example.com
Jan 2006 – Present ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
- Develop Mistake #1 click herecreative programming concepts.
- Act as interviewer and camera operator.
- Editor of documentaries made every month.
- Schedule programming using a video system controller.
Oct 2004 – Dec 2005 XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
- One of Mistake #2 click herethe associate producers qualified to produce, edit and write content for XYZ’s studio shows.
- Incorporated knowledge of production and engineering to form a digital archiving system that is utilized company-wide.
Jan 2001 – Sept 2003 BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
- Edited weekly online abstracts, monthly newsletter, monographs, and eblasts, streamlined procedures.
- Wrote marketing copy, weekly blurbs, and headlines; acquired consent, articles, artwork from authors.
- Proofread all print and online conference and marketing materials, website copy; fact-checked; verified Mistake #3 click here links.
- Represented the League at two yearly conferences; served on marketing, professional development, and website teams.
1998 – 2000, 2004 University of California San Francisco, CA
B.A. in Literature
Software: Strong knowledge of Outlook, MS Word 2003-2007, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
Planned corporate events such as the luncheon, summer picnic, Thanksgiving luncheon, and holiday party.