999 MAIN STREET, ANY TOWN, NY 99999
PHONE (999) 999-9999, E-MAIL EMAIL@GMAIL.COM
Client services and account management professional seeking an opportunity in a growth-oriented company.
Account Management, Operations Management, Customer Service, Office Administration, Strategic Consulting, Training, Team Building, Policy Development, Quality Assurance, Production, 24×7 Support, Technical Support
April 2008 – Present
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
- In charge of production utilities, ensuring quality control, and shipping packages.
- Work area is a Mistake #1 click herecopy and print shop with up to date machinery and computer programming.
- Primary work is in Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photo shop.
- Working unsupervised and overnight.
- Creating logos and design layouts for print.
- Designing and producing signs and graphics using vinyl plotters, oversize printers, and hand tools.
September 2008 – February 2010
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
- Guaranteed quality production in a high-paced, high-volume atmosphere, supporting swift and positive resolutions.
- Maintained Mistake #2 click here work condition to standards exceeding regulations.
- Ensured customer satisfaction by monitoring needs and filling special requests.
- Maintained active inventory by visual inspection, supplying on an as-needed basis.
November 2006 – September 2008
BCD Inc Any Town, NY
- Contact advertisers and agencies for media creative.
- Attend monthly issue meetings.
- Proofread all advertising materials.
- Color proof and verify all ads.
- Assist with Special Issue Publications and special projects.
- Verify all placement requirements.
- Record all insertion orders.
- Call, email Sales Representatives regarding new clients.
- Meet all issue deadlines.
- Assist with Administrator tasks.
- Communicate Reader’s questions to Editor.
- Answer phone calls, emails.
- Prepare all Mistake #3 click herebilling invoices for each issue and publication.
- Submit all invoices to billing department.
- Performed other required duties.
- Compiled special reports as needed.
2003-2007 University of California, Irvine
Bachelors of Arts
2010-2013 Pennsylvania State University, University Park
Master of Business Administration
Windows XP, MS Office, PC, Macintosh terminals.