999 Main Street, Any Town, New York 99999
ABC Inc. – Any Town, NY (06/2009 – 03/2010)
- Provided Mistake #1 click here and maintained quality customer relations.
- Price quoting, order entry, inventory control.
- Scheduling, releasing, expediting and tracing shipments with dye house, factory, and shipping carriers.
- Working with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access.
- Prepared displays for merchandise shows.
XYZ Theater – Any Town, NY (10/2008 – 03/2009)
- Customer Service.
- Follow up on schedule set times.
- Communicate with Supervisors on any problems with late dress sets.
- Schedule work set times and daily work sheets.
- Assists with Mistake #2 click herecoworkers in Character dressings on scheduled sets.
- Conducted escort and line control for the Character’s safety in the park.
- Give out information to guests on show times and events.
BCD Inc. – Any Town, NY (7/2008 -10/2008)
- Supervise approximately all hourly employees.
- Weekly Reports to Executive Level Management on key performance indicators: Safety, Quality, Efficiency and Cost.
- Analyze daily business plan and develop course of action to meet the target. Provide direct reports with specific direction and leadership to accomplish the daily goals.
- Developed controls to reduce scrap by 10% in the Final Assembly department, which assisted in allowing the section to reduce cost.
- Ensure that all work activities are performed according to company, local, state, or federal codes.
- Resolve problems quickly and accurately by developing effective and workable solutions.
- Provide Mistake #3 click here appropriate coaching and mentoring to direct reports to improve performance skills. Provide direct reports with performance evaluations on a quarterly basis.
Education & Training
University of Texas, Austin – Advertising Art & Computer Graphics: A.A.S, B.A
A1 Institute – Intermediate Flash, Dream weaver, Advanced Dream weaver Instruction
A1 Institute – Advanced Web Design Training in CS4