999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999,
Experienced Professional Project Administrative Assistant
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Hard Mistake #1 click here working, driven, and dedicated to ensuring that all project goals are consistently met and exceeded.
- Strong background in many areas including office administration, project coordination, data entry, customer service, public relations and Auto CAD drafting.
- Accustomed to meeting tight deadlines, ability to prioritize tasks and take action in solving issues that may arise while providing the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Advanced knowledge of computers working with Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, Word Perfect, Pro log, Auto CAD, LDD, Terra Model, Site Comp, Carlson, Adobe Reader, Internet Explorer, and other systems.
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY 2008
- Process customer orders per daily order requests.
- Communicate daily with sales department to provide feedback on status of customer orders.
- Ensure deadlines are met in a timely and efficient manner.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY 2006-2007
- Create work Mistake #2 click here instructions, processes, and quality instructions for production cells using Microsoft word, Excel and access.
- Process customer purchase orders and sample requests accurately and in a timely manner while adhering to the company policies and procedures.
- Create work orders and production labels.
- UPS shipping and receiving.
- Solve problems through analysis, experience and product knowledge.
- Process customer purchase orders and sample requests accurately and in a timely manner.
- Quality Assurance.
BCD Inc. 2005-2006
- Coordinated product set up and updates in scheduling system based on due dates as well as release date updates.
- Worked with Administrators to request and set up product numbers.
- Gathered Bulk Pricing and Manufacturer Suggested Retail Pricing for future releases.
- Maintained prospective weekly sales information for future releases.
- Tracked projects via Project Management Systems.
- Analyzed multiple reports to pull needed information for system updates.
- Coordinated product maintenance and approvals in asset management system.
- Prepared and Mistake #3 click heresubmitted expenses for supervisors.
- Timekeeping management for my department.
- General office duties including, telephone, copying, time sheets, supplies and computer system maintenance.
Ohio State University, Columbus
Computer Aided Drafting and Design, Certificate 2003
Arizona State University, Tempe
General Education 1997
SKILLS & ACHIEVEMENTS
A1 Institute, New York
Certificate in Microsoft Office 2000