P.O. Box 999, Any Town, NY, 99999
CAREER FOCUS: Public Relations, Marketing, Sales and Production Assistant
- Highly creative Mistake #1 click here, self-motivated professional with marketing, sales and customer relations experience.
- Ability to innovate and generate new ideas, analyze problems and develop effective solutions.
- A dependable team player who relates well and works cooperatively with diverse personalities.
- Fast learner with demonstrated initiative and dedication to the achievement of organizational goals.
- Focus on providing exceptional service resulting in customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- Computer capabilities include Windows XP, CATS Program, Transportation Database.
Production Assistant, ABC Inc.
- Provided administrative assistance to the Production Manager and office staff.
- Responsible for Mistake #2 click heresetting up account relations for new vendors and subcontractors.
- Negotiated and compiled pricing for vendors and subcontractors.
- Responsible for invoice and superintendent payroll submittals.
- Created and maintained vendor and subcontractor price comparison spreadsheets.
- Compiled various monthly reports and spreadsheets for the corporate office. (September 2009, June 2010)
Production Assistant, XYZ Corp.
- Trained other staff members to perform work activities, such as using computer applications.
- Researched and reported, charted daily production entries and achieved significant improvements in department productivity. (January 2004, August 2009)
Production Assistant, BCD Inc.
- Responsibilities Mistake #3 click hereinclude assisting artists.
- Regular inventory of Equipment and office supplies. (January 2007-January 2009)
Cornell University B.A. in Theater Arts
Duke University Associate in Arts Degree, 2006