Any Town, NY 99999
Experienced, Mistake #1 click hereaward winning broadcast video professional with a proven history of success. Deadline driven and focused, with a strong passion for telling and selling stories through compelling use of video and sound. Excellent communication and diplomacy skills that consistently produce winning results—whether working independently or as part of a team.
Broadcast video production and post-production, electronic news gathering, videography, audio for video, studio and field lighting, directing on-camera talent, linear and non-linear editing, storyboarding and scriptwriting, 2D and 3D motion graphics, broadcast marketing and promotion.
Mac and Windows literate; Microsoft Office Suite, Apple Final Cut Pro, Avid Adrenaline Media Composer, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Sorenson Squeeze, DVD Studio Pro, Digidesign ProTools, Apple Soundtrack Pro, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Dreamweaver.
2007 – Present, ABC Inc, Any Town, NY
Executive Producer of Programming
- Produce and oversee entire productions including writing, approving, reviewing all content and blogging for various shows.
- Continuously built client relationships to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Hired production teams for all shows produced; manage and develop 10 direct reports; supervise four full time contractors.
- Project Manager for all major sales projects.
- Oversee and Mistake #2 click heredevelop budgets for each program.
- Established multiple new websites for all shows.
- Initiated the use of HD cameras final cut pro and other technologies into daily workflow.
- Supervise and implement marketing and promotional initiatives for all programs.
2004 – 2007, XYZ Corp, Any Town, NY
- Redesigned and relaunched existing newscasts as well as designing and a launching new early-morning newscast.
- Achieved a clean, streamlined, and professional look and feel to all broadcasts that garnered positive feedback from viewers and senior staff.
2001 – 2004, BCD Inc, Any Town, NY
Senior Editorial Producer
- Edited and produced stories, multimedia packages, club initiatives, marketing campaigns and Web 2.0 applications.
- Scoped and Mistake #3 click heredeveloped editorial and multimedia projects. Manage budgets and schedules to ensure deliverables are executed within time-sensitive deadlines. Provide leadership to multimedia, photo and design teams and quality assurance analysis and testing to maintain integrity of all portal sites.
2009 – Present, University of California, Davis
B.S. Journalism with an academic focus in marketing in progress, Current GPA: 3.75