999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
Home Phone: (999) 999-9999
Cell Phone: (999) 999-9999
Creative, highly motivated individual seeking a challenging career opportunity where I can use my knowledge Mistake #1 click hereand experience to benefit the company. Superior organizational and multi-tasking skills. Proactive individual with strong initiative eager to contribute to your company’s continued success.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Demonstrated talent for writing creatively, logically, and concisely.
- Knowledgeable in planning, writing, editing, processing, and delivering information in a deadline-driven environment.
- Experienced in writing a variety of products including headlines, body copy, direct marketing, web pages, press releases, profile summaries, etc.
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Superior computer skills. Proficient in Windows XP and XP Professional, MS Word, and specialized software programs. Knowledgeable with the Internet for research, HTML coding, updating web sites, etc.
ABC Inc Any Town, NY
Producer 2008 to Present
- Produced Mistake #2 click heremorning newscast.
- Selected content, wrote stories, led editorial process.
- Prepared guest segments.
- Coordinated reporters, photographers, artists and technical team.
- Trained new employees.
- Supervised interns.
- Created and managed Twitter account.
- Sent out breaking news text and e-mail blasts.
- Edited stories for air.
- Created graphics.
XYZ Corp Any Town, NY
News Photojournalist 2005 to 2008
- Report alone or with reporter and shoot news stories for evening broadcasts.
- Edit all stories in linear format.
- Operate live truck.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
News Producer, Assignment Editor and Reporter 2004 to 2005
- Reporter, Producer, and Assignment Editor.
- Responsible for 60 minute newscast.
- Manage a team of reporters, anchors, editors
- Develop and produce special shows.
- Write Mistake #3 click hereand edit stories, correct grammar, fit stories and content into allowed amount of time.
- Use Twitter and Face book to keep the viewers informed.
- Cover different events such as medical stories, hurricanes, and general assignments.
University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh
Bachelor of Arts and Communications