99999 Any Street • New York • NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999 • email@example.com
Patrick D Hudspeth
click herewith BSEE and twenty years experience in a manufacturing environment.
Manufacturing Engineer with experience in the medical device field.
Gaining growth and expertise in:
- Strong leadership skills with multifunctional teams
- Extensive personnel involvement
- Maintaining short production lead times
- Packaging for domestic and overseas shipments
- Production and operations troubleshooting
- Customer service and satisfaction
- Order scheduling and prioritizing
- Facility and equipment maintenance
- ISO Certification practices
- Capacity planning
- Inventory control
- Third-party approvals and regulatory guidelines
AAA Company 7/2009 – 8/2010
- Loading boxes.
- Loading trucks
BBB Corporation. 1989 – 2009
- Quality Bending Mistake #2 click here& Fabrication’s largest customer had placed the company on probation for excessive rejects and missed delivery dates. I developed and implemented strategies that significantly improved both Quality and Delivery metrics. Within nine months Quality Bending & Fabrication was removed from probation. This customer reduced the number of vendors on its Approved Vendor List by 67%. Due to improved product quality and delivery, Quality Bending & Fabrication remained an approved vendor and was allowed to quote on new part numbers.
- Assisted in editing and creating documentation necessary to meet the ISO 9001:2000 standard. Company was certified on the first audit.
- Managed start up of mechanical assembly of wind turbines used to generate electricity in residential and agricultural settings. Built, tested, and installed electronic subassemblies used in turbines.
- Maintained a high level of product quality while reducing headcount by 55%. The reduction was required to match sales lost due to the faltering economy.
CCC Limited 2008 – 2009
- Provides oversea manufacturing services, development and improvement of manufacturing processes.
- Oversight to ensuring quality and lean manufacturing processes throughout operations.
- Sheet metal Mistake #3 click hereLaser cut and forming Hybrid Storage Equipment, high tolerance CNC Stainless cell part and assembling for industrial product, plastic molded cart consumer product set.
- Supervisor training – communication, coaching, conflict, teamwork, time management
- ERP and MRP training
- Lean manufacturing practices
NEW YORK STATE UNIVERSITY, Fenn College of Engineering, New York, NY.
Bachelor of Electrical Engineering, 1988
Member of Eta Kappa Nu (national engineering honor society), Graduated in top 15 percentile.
Furnished upon request.