9999 Any Street • Any City • New York 99999 • Cell: (999) 999-9999 • E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marlena A. Clemons
- Over Mistake #1 click here fifteen years of proven experience in Mechanical Engineering with emphases in manufacturing processes and product development and improvement
- Self-starter and results-orientated with highly developed problem solving and decision making skills
- Good communication and presentation skills, equally effective working independently or collaboratively in a team effort (all levels of management and union personnel)
- Detail oriented and capable of multitasking in an interdepartmental environment
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office Professional, CIM (Symix and SyteLine, JD Edwards, MAS 500, SAP), AutoCAD®, MathCAD®, Solid Works®, CATIA®
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Continuous Improvement
- Root Cause Analysis & Corrective Action
- Six Sigma
- Lean Manufacturing
- Robust Design
- Metal Forming, Machining & Fabrication
- FDA Manufacturing GMP
- Manufacturing Systems, MRP and Shop Floor Control
- Database Management
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE / WORK HISTORY
Manufacturing 2009 to Present
AAA Company, New York, NY
- Effectively led the strategic and tactical planning, coordination and execution of manufacturing resources in support of revenue shipments ranging from $55M to $110M annually.
- Chaired cross functional daily production meetings, leading discussions and directing gap correction activities regarding customer order and configuration status, material obstacles, technical progress, shipment commitment status and external support requirements.
- Developed and Mistake #2 click hereimplemented a Vision in Manufacturing focusing on continuous improvements, leading to improved department organization, employee efficiency, minimized product cycle times and increased product quality and reliability.
- Streamlined, consolidated, strategically expanded and originated key MFG product build documents (ISO9000 format)
- Developed and implemented change tracking processes throughout MFG required to ensure consistency in product revision and process conformance
- Spearheaded quarterly employee technical product training programs
- Developed & implemented numerous automated functional test programs
- Developed and implemented WEB based MFG product build reference documentation
- Established department standards and metrics, analyzing and reporting on progress quarterly. Used this same information to drive improvements throughout the global organization.
- Provided leadership, direction and focal point reviews for up to 25 direct employees, expanding employee responsibilities where possible to create MFG solutions that bridged across department boundaries.
- Performed first line technical support for the alignment, calibration, characterization and qualification of complex, VLSI electronic, electromechanical, optical system level measurement equipment.
- Established and adhered to departmental budget requirements
Manufacturing 2007 to 2008
BBB Incorporated, New York, NY
- Generated 35% in estimated roller bearing capacity by co-leading a $32 million capital startup project to construct a state-of-the-art Tier 1 roller bearing manufacturing plant facility.
- Spearheaded 90,000 sq. ft. construction project that included the setup and installation of all physical plant support systems used in manufacturing various types of automotive bearings.
- Planned and coordinated the order and delivery of all production equipment for manufacturing lines.
- Successfully benchmarked operational and logistic best practices that included travelling to Japan for TPS and manufacturing process harmonization.
Manufacturing 1999 to 2006
CCC Limited, New York, NY
- Managed daily manufacturing operations and P&L of a 2-shift contact manufacturing facility.
- Supervised 8 direct reports (which included 4 Technicians, 2 Process Engineers, 2 engineering support engineers) and 45 indirect employees (from stock room, the assemblers and solders).
- Provided Mistake #3 click heremanagement growth of products through the entire product lifecycle. Responsibilities included developing all budgets while providing strategic vision and goals for products.
- Provided engineering quotes to the business unit for customer reference of company products.
- Designed and developed successful manufacturing processes for the ME department.
- Specified required tooling such as stencils, wave and reflow pallets, assembly fixtures and prep dies.
- Reviewed capacity models and took action to improve process efficiency and yields.
- Trained appropriate personnel in all aspects of manufacturing processes and procedures.
- Demonstrated leadership in the development of quality planning documentation for internal and external use, including process flow and control plan to ensure the highest quality manufacturing.
- Knowledgable in use of CAM 350, AutoCad, Valor, KIC and Datapaq profiling
State University of New York New York, NY
B. S. in Mechanical Engineering Graduated in 1990
Mohawk Valley Community College Utica, New York
A. A. S. in Mechanical Engineering Technology Graduated in 1985