9999 Any Street • New York • NY 99999 • USA • Home: 999-999-9999 • Cell: 999-999-9999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Management Consultant Mistake #1 click here and Manufacturing Engineer with extensive financial experience. Known for bringing diverse teams together to identify and solve complex business and technical problems with significant impact on financial results. Considerable experience of a wide range of world class manufacturing organizations with a proven ability to apply business process improvement strategies and deliver results. A lively and enthusiastic team player with strong leadership, problem solving and IT skills.
Xyz Corp 2005 – 2010
- Assures release adheres to company guidelines and requirements, industry standards, Design for manufacturability (DFM) principles, and ISO requirements
- Application and analysis of testing and inspection procedures using metrology and SPC to diagnose and correct improper quality control practices.
- Work with R&D on equipment and process qualifications and validations for medical power devices section.
- Evaluate hardware designs for manufacturability, interpret mechanical and electrical dwg’s into task-level activities and approve designs
- R & D activities to find solutions for market issues and problems and to document these activities in white papers.
- Support early life builds including validating EVT and DVT
- Supervising and controlling operations for contract manufactures. (Setup new contract manufacturer)
- Manages each New Product Development from design to manufacturing by meeting customer and safety standards
- Develops Mistake #2 click herecost estimates and supplier quality insurance plan for component parts, sub-assemblies, and final assemblies
- Deep knowledge of Bill of Material (BOM) structures, Manufacturing Processing Instructions (MPI), Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPA) and New Product Introduction (NPI)
- Manages ECO and PCN (Engineering Change Order and Product Change Notification) process and implementation plan
- Implement supplier quality management plans, quality analysis reports and Improvement plans
- Assures all bills-of-materials and routings are structured properly and loaded into ERP.
- Work closely with safety regulatory bodies (UL) and drive the projects to get the approvals.
- Test and evaluate RMA’s data analysis and vendors MRB document and communicate to sales, manufacturing, customers and supplier as required.
- Obtain and Review Hazardous Substances Analysis reports for material compliance (RoHS, REACH).
Abc Manufacturer 1992 – 1996
- Printing Press Operator
- Operated Industrial Sewing Machines
- Basket maker Handcrafted quality baskets
Def Company 1995 – 1996
- Successfully reduced Mutilation Defect per Vehicle from .48 to .07 from 2006 to 2009.
- Solved production problems implementing Production System principles.
- Conducted daily performance reviews with managers and group leaders focusing on the downstream indicators, Defect per Vehicle (DPV) performance, Single Point Protection auditing, and adhered to quality standards.
- Collected, analyzed, & processed data for daily trends and reports to senior management.
- Investigated defect root causes, developed and implemented countermeasures.
- Responded to Mistake #3 click heremutilation calls, checked the process to find the cause, and implemented Kaizen improvement process.
- Conducted production line inspections and generated defect analysis reports.
New York University, New York, NY
Bachelor of Engineering Honors degree – “The Special Engineering Programme”
A 4-year enhanced (mechanical, electrical and production) engineering course with 20% business studies. Specialized in Computer Aided Design (CAD), operations management and control systems engineering.
Texas State University, Texas
Technical Certification Program – MCSD VB.NET certificate training (SQL, SQL Server 2000, Visual Basic.NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, XML, developing windows applications, developing web applications)
Lone Star College, Texas
Teacher Certification Program
Certification: Mathematics and Science grades 4-8 (TExES 114), PPR EC-12 (TExES 160).
Key Computer Skills
- Expert in Microsoft Office tools (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Highly proficient in designing and developing database applications (Access, SQL Server, Excel).
- Proficient with many CNC programming, CAD, CAD and CAM systems primarily IBM CADAM