999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
Mobile (999) 999-9999
To utilize my experience and expertise as a manufacturing manager.
Strong interpersonal and communication (both oral and written) skills; interact with various departments; able to work independently and as part of a team; proficient computer skills; review of documentation, protocols, and batch records; initiate and review of change control records, initiate and review of investigation reports.
ABC INC., Any Town, NY February 2008-June 2008
- Development and implementation of production lines and packaging dept. business, manufacturing and maintenance strategies.
- Development Mistake #1 click hereand direction of the standards for operation and technical aspects of the plant, in order that the agreed production plans, regulatory requirements, cost targets, product quality, and customer service levels are achieved.
- Development and implementation of plans to optimize cost base and operational effectiveness of the plant.
- Preparation and coordination of production plans and budgets, in an effort to meet the requirements of the business.
- Development and implementation of a Manufacturing Excellence program which ensured continuous improvement in operations.
- Key member of the site management team and effective participation on the site strategy, improvement plans, concerns, and developments.
XYZ CORP., Any Town, NY November 2006-February 2008
- Hired and trained new employees.
- Implemented Mistake #2 click hereweekly review of direct employees’ productivity and quality to address problems and make improvements. Productivity increased 20%, rejects reduced 30%.
- Worked with manufacturing engineering to improve processes.
- Implemented programs to reduce downtime due to material scheduling and maintenance.
- Achieved ISO 9001 re-certification.
BCD INC., Any Town, NY
Manufacturing Manager September 2000-October 2006
- Manage production operations across all finished goods assembly lines.
- Also handle industrial engineering and maintenance (facilities and process).
- Acting as project manager for the transfer, set up and launched of assembly lines.
- Increased production efficiency from 90% to 95% through use of kaizen techniques, optimizing production schedules and a focused reduction of downtime.
- Scrap reduction Mistake #3 click here projects have reduced loss by 20%.
- Recently completed a standardization of the manufacturing reporting processes. Central focus was to get all the business units operating to the same set of standards.
- Operational results presented monthly to the division VP and his staff.
Bachelor of Science in Biology,
University of Texas, Austin, May 1999
Available upon request