999 MAIN STREET, ANY TOWN, NY, (999) 999-9999, email@example.com
Lean Manufacturing Team Leadership Process Re Engineering
Results-driven and Mistake #1 click herededicated with wide-ranging experience in a high growth environment Record of accomplishment devising, evaluating, and implementing continuous process improvements to minimize waste and reduce costs while maximizing quality and yield. Encourage proactive participation across the manufacturing floor. Expertise in lean manufacturing with extensive scope of responsibility Deliver optimal results that exceed operational goals and yield measurable outcomes.
Areas of expertise include:
- Lean Manufacturing
- Strategic Operations Mgmt
- Cost reduction and Budgeting
- Process Improvement
- Procedure Development
- Tool cost savings
- Tactical planning
- Financial Management
- Strategic Planning
- Project Coordination
- Team Mistake #2 click hereBuilding & Training
- Risk Management
- Set-up reduction
- Revenue growth strategies
ABC INC., Any Town, NY
Manufacturing Manager- (2008- present)
- I developed and implemented strategies that significantly improved both Quality and Delivery metrics.
- Assisted in editing and creating documentation necessary to meet the ISO 9001:2000 standard.
- Maintained a high level of product quality while reducing headcount.
XYZ CORP., Any Town, NY
Manufacturing Manager – (2005 to 2008)
- Implemented Lean manufacturing on manufacturing lines.
- Reduced average cost per piece part by 10% and hours per piece part by 15% through lean manufacturing line implementation.
- Business Operational Budget Responsibility.
- Managed new products, through pilot to volume production release.
- Responsible for development and updates of manufacturing Business Continuity Plan.
BCD INC., Any Town, NY
Manufacturing Manager – (2002 to 2005)
- Responsible Mistake #3 click herefor direct manufacturing employees.
- Supported supply chain development for outsource manufacturing to reduce capital investment and operating costs.
- Ramped process yields from 80% to 90% on complex production process.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities – 2002
Trained in Lean & Six Sigma – Certified Kaizen Facilitator – Certified 5S Facilitator