New York • NY • 999-999-9999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian A Palmer
Sales Performance Coach And Results Driven Leader
Executive Level Sales Coach with 20 years of record achievement. Utilizing key sales strategies, I execute and deliver results for existing and start-up sales organizations within the Telecom and Media and Technology industries. I am a Coach, Mentor, Trainer and Business Developer who is tenacious in building sales superstars, top line revenue, securing long-term customer value and establishing strong partnerships with internal and third party business associates. A track record for moving individuals and team performance to excel to advanced levels. Implement and demonstrate activity levels needed to perfect in order to outperform revenue goals to maximize overall corporate profitability. I am dedicated, loyal, passionate and a committed sales administrator who achieves results.
Vice President of Marketing, January 2010 and Present
- Created new marketing collateral, including more than a dozen service-related, industry-specific, and co-branded alliance brochures. Wrote and developed AAA’s first two quarterly client newsletters.
- Wrote new website Mistake #1 click here content and optimized pages for improved search engine placement, increasing website monthly page views by over 15%, time on site by 60%, and number of leads by 225%.
- Improved lead generation forms to better qualify sales opportunities and track lead sources in AAA’s CRM solution. Co-developed documentation to help improve the efficiency of the sales process.
- Obtained AAA’s first inclusion in Workforce Management’s Hot List of Employment Related Screening Providers and issued as many press releases as the Company had in the previous 3 years.
- Expanded the event marketing program based on new target industries, and obtained complimentary sponsorship benefits and preferred booth selection due to strong industry relationships.
- Developed new strategic alliances and worked with partners on co-marketing initiatives including webinars, co-branded collateral and landing pages.
Vice President of Marketing, – August, 2009 and December, 2009)
- Played a key role in guiding team through Chapter 12 reorganization all the way to $4.2 billion sale to BBB, Inc. Consistently delivered industry-leading quarterly revenue growth numbers and exceeded Wall Street expectations pre and post-restructuring.
- Transformed organizational culture, creating the most customer-centric company in the market with BBB ranking as the #1 Tower Company in annual customer surveys. Department achieved highest employee satisfaction scores at 93+% and the lowest employee turnover figures within company.
- Streamlined organization, cutting staff by 40% while recruiting top-talent executives. Established performance standards, improved compensation plans, completed full 360 Evaluation & Succession Planning for entire VP team, and created staff development plans.
- Negotiated and Mistake #2 click heresecured an $850 million, seven-year contract with a Big 3 wireless carrier
- Led initiative to acquire and build an Outdoor DAS business unit via platform acquisition of XYZ Wireless, Inc. Formulated business plan in conjunction with executive team and Bain Consulting. Developed and implemented operational plan.
Vice President of Marketing, – October, 2006 and March 2009
- Developed exceptional marketing campaigns at or below projected budget while increasing market share opportunities for a network of over 55 distributors across the United States and Canada.
- Created compelling Mistake #3 click here marketing programs for new product launches, special announcements, pricing programs and retail incentive programs.
- Served as company’s official Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) national representative. Held seat in inaugural Statistics Steering Committee while CIMA and EMI went through a major consolidation process.
Johnson & Wales – Providence, RI – BA, Business Management