(555) 555-5555 • email@example.com
Sherry C. Wright
ABC Company, Legal Case Manager January 2007 – August 2010
- Skip search debtors by using the web or by using provided in office software.
- Following strict Mistake #1 click hereorders from Team leaders to conduct delicate conversations about personal financial matters.
- Finding deep history profiles on debtor’s to prepare a just argument to pay their unresolved financial commitments.
- Giving a detailed conversation log of all that was spoken over the phone also providing a log of all steps taken in collecting of finances and any legal disputes.
XYZ Corporation, Legal Case Manager April 2004 – May 2006
- Developed plans, communicated initiatives to Interdisciplinary team and evaluated effectiveness of treatment
- Cultivated and Mistake #2 click here nurtured positive, productive relationships with clients, families, health team members and community providers to promote effective coordination of resources.
- Case management duties, counseling, service delivery, referrals, and supervised staff in group home and foster care.
- Advocate on behalf of clients, ensured the protection of the clients’ health, safety and rights.
DEF, Incorporated, Legal Case Manager April 2004 – May 2006
- Work with outside agencies and service providers to facilitate case coordination and information sharing for over 40 children, living at transitional facilities.
- Refer families to appropriate community agencies such as crisis intervention, legal advocacy, counseling agencies for medical, mental, physical, social and educational needs.
- Work closely Mistake #3 click here with law enforcement agencies, schools, health, and welfare agencies to build relationships in order to expedite services to clients.
- Assist with prevention and education curriculum development and presentations.
- Maintain approximately 250 case records and provide assistance with appropriate documentation for current clients, as well as clients who have graduated the program.
New York University
B.A. in Interdisciplinary Studies, Business Psychology, 2006