999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
(999) 999-9999, firstname.lastname@example.org
- State Bar of New York
- Federal District Court – New York
11/09 – Present Law Clerk, ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
- Demonstrated Mistake #1 click here legal and ethical behavior in the paralegal workplace as observed by supervising personal.
- Manifested interpersonal and teamwork skills and safety consciousness in the paralegal office environment.
- Demonstrated appropriate written and verbal communication skills using the correct terminology of the profession as seen by supervising personnel.
- Drafted legal documents and letters.
- Ran background checks on clients and other people involved in the case.
- Filed family law and criminal law documents at the court house.
- Researched evidence related to respondent for cases.
- Filed all legal documents related to cases.
5/08 – 9/08 Law Clerk, XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
- Represented clients in the areas of family law, creditor, debtor, public nuisance, guardianship, property, wills, trusts, and landlord-tenant law.
- Conducted client Mistake #2 click here interviews, made court appearance on behalf of client for proceeding, engaged in case handling with opposing parties including settlement agreements.
- Engaged in extensive negotiations and meet and confer efforts with opposing counsel on behalf of client regarding public nuisance issue.
- Prepared client declarations.
5/05 – 8/07 Law Clerk, BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
- Research and analyze matters.
- Summarize Mistake #3 click here trial and deposition transcripts.
- Draft pleadings and discovery requests.
- Help conduct interviews and depositions.
Review documents related to cases.
J.D., 2009 New York Law School, New York, NY
Concentrations in Criminal Law and Trial
B.A., 2004 University of California, Irvine