555 Main Street • Anytown • US 55555 • (555) 555-5555 • email@example.com
- Experienced contracting attorney with diverse in-house background, including expertise in contact drafting, negotiation, management and review, compliance and risk management, business and transactional issues and human resource matters.
- Extensive compliance experience in healthcare and related fields
- Excellent negotiation and oral and written communication skills.
- Executive management experience including other executive, legal and support staff
- Demonstrated Mistake #1 click hereexperience in managing client relationships, outside counsel
- Resourceful with the ability to assess complex issues, complete projects with professional results and meet deadlines
- Contract drafting, negotiation and review with particular emphasis on Healthcare, Software, Employment, Real Estate leasing and acquisition and Human Resource related agreements.
- Regulatory and statutory compliance analysis and implementation
- Risk management
- Human Resource counsel and support
- Corporate Transactions including corporate formation, partnerships and joint ventures
- Microsoft Office advanced proficiency
- Advise executive management on optimal resolution of all legal issues arising in daily business activities. Comprehensively deal with all such issues.
- Appear on behalf of the Company at court proceedings.
- Draft and review Mistake #2 click hereall potential contracts. Negotiate contract modifications with teaming partners and subcontractors.
- Revise and develop company policies and procedures. Train HR department and managers on proper implementation of company policies. Confer with employees to resolve questions, conflicts, and issues related to corporate policy.
- Work with teaming partners and company management to draft and submit proposals for government and commercial business.
- Negotiate employment compensation packages with high-level company management.
- Other tasks as requested by the CEO and other members of the executive staff.
- Created in-house legal function and managed all legal and compliance matters, regularly counseling management and governing board.
- Documented approximately 100 loans totaling $100 million, including deal negotiations and complex loan structuring advice.
- Designed and implemented $60 million offering of investment notes and completed securities requirements in 30 targeted states.
- Established operating affiliates, handling all documentation, regulatory compliance, governance and corporate secretarial functions.
- Developed in-house human resources function and handled all HR matters, including interviewing, hiring at all levels, and highly sensitive terminations.
- Drafted and reviewed contracts, loan documents and security agreements.
- Prepared and maintained corporate documents.
- Oversaw and coordinated with all outside legal counsel.
- Advised senior management on all regulatory and compliance related matters.
Education and Licensing
New York State Bar Association ~ Member in good standing since admitted
Application Pending; Mistake #3 click hereEligible for admission without examination.
New York University School of Law – Juris Doctorate
University of California – BS. Business – Quantitative Analysis
Provided upon request.