555 Main Street • Anytown • US 55555 • (555) 555-5555 • email@example.com
Tanya S. Peraza
To secure a permanent, full-time career in the Criminal Justice field, or a related field, with the opportunity to utilize 20 years of extensive experience in training and supervision.
February 2001 – Present ABC Company
- Administer and Mistake #1 click here allocate $15 million state funds to local units of government to implement New York State Criminal Justice Reforms (2003) local community corrections and pretrial services initiatives, consisting of nearly 50 local employees
- Chairperson on interagency committee which developed a curriculum to cross train state probation and parole and public and private substance abuse treatment professionals
- Report to state and federal authorities in compliance with Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1988 requirements.
- Coordinate substance abuse services for adult offenders between the Department of Corrections and Department of Mental Health and Mental Retardation and Substance Abuse Services.
September 1994 – February 2001 XYZ Corporation
- Coordinate and facilitate training for local criminal justice officials and staff
- Administer 3.4 million (over 1/3 of the State’s federal) Anti-Drug Abuse Act (ADAA) criminal justice formula grant funds
- Consultant to Commission on VASAP to develop mechanism to reverse a decentralized budget policy and procedure; developed a Budget Form and companion Chart of Accounts to be utilized by 26 local ASAP offices in (FY95)
- Monitor (Remote Mistake #2 click here and On-site) Substance Abuse Programs throughout the State of New York, including (7) CSB Jail based treatment programs.
- Principle planner to generate funding and develop program protocols for converting a state correctional facility into a single purpose facility to provide offender drug treatment.
September 1989 – September 1994 DEF, Incorporated
- Provide technical Mistake #3 click hereassistance in program development, service delivery and program evaluation to grant funded substance abuse programs for adult defendants and offenders to state agencies and local units of government.
- Consultant to U.S. Center for Substance Abuse Treatment.
New York University-Criminal Justice Institute
New York, NY
Bachelor of Science Degree, Criminal Justice 1989
New York High School-1984 Graduate
New York, NY
Personal and Professional References
Available Upon Request