Attorney, ABC Inc (01/04- 01/10)
- Counseled corporate and real estate clients regarding a wide range of matters, including compliance with federal and state regulations, contract and lease negotiations and corporate governance issues.
- Provided interpretation and guidance regarding corporate and real estate regulations, assisted with compliance risk assessments and provided best practice recommendations.
- Negotiated all aspects of contracts and leases for commercial and residential real estate transactions with net values up to $6 million.
- Collaborated with accountants, engineers, marketers and developers in the construction and sale of multi-million dollar real estate projects.
- Performed strategic analysis and developed models for the financing of long-term capital improvement projects valued at $5 million.
- Conducted annual Mistake #1 click here board meetings on behalf of corporate clients, addressed shareholder concerns and facilitated the transfer of control of condominium and cooperative boards of directors through elections.
- Reviewed contracts, bank documents, title and associated documents pertinent to real estate closings.
Attorney, XYZ Corp (10/05-01/04)
- Negotiated, wrote and reviewed contracts.
- Maintained compliance with statutes and regulations in all 50 states.
- Advised client to Mistake #2 click herechange business practices to comply with new laws and regulations.
- Kept employees at all corporate levels informed of changes in laws and procedures.
- Managed research and writing projects by paralegals.
Attorney, BCD Inc (01/05-8/05)
- Manage day to day business operation and financial management.
- Represent clients in civil and business litigation and provide counsel on business and contract issues. Areas of concentration include civil litigation, real estate settlement and documentation, domestic relations and administrative law.
- Organize small businesses and serve as outside legal counsel. Provide advice and counsel on regulatory issues, employment matters and business operation.
MEMBERSHIPS AND OFFICES
Proficiency with MS
click hereOffice products
Skilled in Adobe and Macromedia products
Web-site development and e-marketing skills—
New School of Law— New York
Mediation Training, January 2004
University of California, Irvine