999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • 999-999-9999 • email@example.com
ENTERPRISING, HARD-WORKING AND TECHNICALLY SKILLED REGIONAL CONTRACTS MANAGER known for accuracy, attention to detail and timeliness in managing contract management functions for diverse-industry employers. My contract management career spans over 7 and half years of experience in architecture, information technology, consulting and other industries and has included negotiating contracts in excess of $10M in revenue per quarter to increase profitability and drive strategic growth.
Areas of expertise include the following for these specific industries (Architecture, Design and Planning, Economics, Energy, Environment, Financial Services, Program Management, Transportation, Water, Healthcare, Communications and High Tech, Chemicals and Product Services):
- Commercial and Contract Management (Negotiation, Review and Development)
- State and Local Contract Management (Negotiation, Review and Development) states, counties, cities and municipalities, school districts and universities.
- Domestic and International Contracts and Subcontracts (Negotiation, Review and Development)
- Superior Client Mistake #1 click here Negotiation and Closing experience
- Procurement Management Contracts and Product Delivery for Services Contracts (Hardware, Software, Maintenance)
- Proposal Development
- Subcontract Proposal Development
- IT Solution Contract Negotiation, Development and Management
- Development and Implementation of Functional Policies and Procedures
- Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement and Teaming Review assessment
- Member: International Association for Contract and Commercial Management (IACCM)
- 10+ years cross industry experience.
- Excellent communication and assessment skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work independently for high-level executives.
ABC Inc. – Any Town, NY
November 2007 – December 2009
- Export and import compliance with practical experience with the ITAR and EAR. Comprehensive knowledge of ITAR Part 121 and US Munitions List and EAR Commerce Control List (CCL) with subsequent licensing or non licensing determinations.
- Interpreted government regulations including the Arms Export Control Act (ACEA), the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), Export Administration Act (EAA), Export Administration Regulations (EAR), Ant boycott Regulations, Inco terms and the Office of Defense Trade Controls and U.S. Customs Service agencies.
- Provided export Mistake #2 click here and import advice and support to meet critical business challenges.
- A general knowledge and processing of the forms for the DoS and DoC.
- Provided New Employee Export orientation training, HRL overseas business trip training and reviewed HRL home office visitor review clearance. (Part Time).
XYZ Corp. – Any Town, NY
April 2004 – October 2007
- Manage XYZ contract actions to include prime contracts, GSA Corporate Schedule, and subcontracts from pre-award to contract closeout.
- Monitor contract performance against the original cost allocation, schedules, and contract requirements using Deltek automated tools; negotiate necessary modifications.
- Created, documented, and implemented DCAA-compliant processes for contract administration. Conducted company-wide outreach program to educate personnel on new policies and procedures.
- Manage GSA Corporate Schedule (70, MOBIS, FABS, PES) contract sales and performance and submit required GSA IFF and small business subcontracting goals reports.
- Use expertise of Federal and commercial contracting regulations and requirements to support leadership with ad hoc contract issues such as interpretation, negotiations, performance, and compliance.
- Manage contract compliance requirements such as contract deliverables, Subcontracting and Small Business Plan implementation, and Organizational Conflict of Interest (OCI) Mitigation and Avoidance Plan implementation.
- Prepare, review, and negotiate terms for commercial and public sector prime contracts, subcontracts, teaming agreements and non-disclosure agreements.
BCD Inc. – Any Town, NY
November 2002 – March 2004
- Worked closely with company president and PMs in producing comprehensive proposals that corresponded with specific requirements of RFPs, RFQs, and SOQs from clients including large public agencies resulting in the attainment of multi-million dollar contracts.
- Implemented an electronic tracking list, resulting in the execution of more than 75% of all non-executed contracts from completed and unpaid projects in the first two months of implementation.
- Analyzed proposals, contract agreements (blanket, purchase, sub-consultant, non-disclosure), and other contract instruments for content and clauses imposing possible risk to the company.
- Worked closely Mistake #3 click herewith company president in standardizing company contracts and procedures to protect company interests and bring more efficiency to the contract process.
- Worked closely with PMs in determining appropriate Scope of Work for proposals, preparing bid and project reports, in addition to monitoring project progress and ensuring compliance with project deadlines.
- Managed all aspects of sub-consultant and vendor contracts including the drafting and review of RFPs and final selection of sub-consultants and vendors.
- Worked closely with accounting manager and PMs to maintain contract budgets and obtain approval of additional services in conjunction with project progress and completion.
- New York Central University: Bachelor’s Degree: Business Administration
- Courses in Contract Law, Advanced Business Writing and Integrated Marketing
STRENGTHS AND ATTRIBUTES:
Lotus Notes 4.5 Adv; MS Outlook; Access; Visio; Windows XP, MS Publisher; Windows 2007 – Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Adobe Software Packages; Photoshop and Flash