999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 ● 999-999-9999 ● firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain a challenging position that will allow an opportunity to utilize my skills and experience while providing personal and professional growth
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
Staffing (4/09 – 6/09)
- Assist Staffing Manager in activities related to staffing and expense to ensure the region meets company goals.
- Responsible for producing and editing weekly schedules that incorporate staffing strategies and plans.
- Create and Mistake #1 click hereeliminated requisition for hiring new associates.
- Manage and oversee daily operations for staffing clerical associates.
- Monitor e-schedules to ensure the integrity of staffing strategies.
- Train new HR assistants on Staffing initiatives.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
Staffing Coordinator (6/07 – 10/08)
- Worked within Mistake #2 click herebudget with staffing.
- Handled vacation and sick time for all employees.
- Processed all time cards for payroll.
- Ordered supplies and stay within budget.
- Helped with orientation when necessary.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
Staffing (11/05 – 2/07)
- Provided full service recruitment, from identifying qualified candidates, conducting behavioral interviewing to placement.
- Experienced with relationship building and leadership.
- Expert user of Mistake #3 click here technology based recruitment tools such as Monster, Dice, Clearance Jobs, CareerBuilder and other job boards, new media Social networking like LinkedIn and Face book, and various user groups to identify and conduct productive conversations with candidates.
Texas A&M University, College Station
AAS Information Technology (2003)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Medical Terminology, Medical coding and billing and a variety of scheduling programs.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently and also in a team setting.
- Ability to relate well with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.