999 Main Street • Any Town NY 99999 • 999-999-9999 HM • 999-999-9999 cell • email@example.com
More than 7 years successful experience as a Team Lead with recognized strengths in account maintenance, problem-solving, trouble-shooting, sales staff support, planning and implementing proactive procedures and systems to alleviate problems.
Summary of Qualifications
Knowledge of SAP HRIS and Payroll, Ability to track multiple inputs of information and accurately enter in data in SAP. Processed terminations through online portal (HRSMART). Fast accurate data entry, ten key skills. Six Sigma White, Yellow ,Lean Belt Certified, Sox Control Compliance and Auditor , Possesses solid computer skills using AS400, SAP/ HRIS, Microsoft Applications, CRS Tracking.
November 2007 December 2008
Human Resources Generalist and Employee Relations Lead – ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
- Resolve Employee Relations Matters and lead investigations.
- Provide global Mistake #1 click here support to employees in Procurement and Supply Management.
- Champion training and development opportunities, materials, and resources to management and employees on an as-needed basis.
- Partner with management to provide interpretation and application of Human Resources policies and procedures when appropriate.
- Consult with Human Resource counterparts on issues regarding staffing, performance management, compensation, compliance, and benefits administration.
- Analyze and Develop HRIS Reporting for client groups including service anniversaries, market salary trends, and demographic employment data.
- Implement performance appraisal program to include dissemination of information, timelines, answering questions, and assisting managers with documentation.
- Provide support to business leaders during a job family realignment to ensure that human capital initiatives are captured. These initiatives include leveling employee salaries and creating clear career development opportunities.
- Administer employee on-boarding and conduct new hire orientation.
- Conduct exit interviews and provide feedback to the business.
January 2005- November2007
Human Resources Administrator – XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
- Successfully set-up, converted, and maintained Human Resource function at facility.
- Worked in concert with Management Team to re-write location’s Policies & Procedures.
- Instituted New Mistake #2 click hereHire and Safety Orientation program.
- Established performance review system for 85 hourly employees.
- Developed and facilitated training for employee meetings and safety tailgates.
- Researched and set-up OSHA tracking system for reporting injuries and accidents.
- Created Company Newsletter.
- Streamlined staffing process to increase response time to two-week turnaround for hourly recruitment.
Data Entry , BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
- Experience with SAP methodology.
- Experience in Mistake #3 click hereworking as end-user in SAP R and 3 Applications- Organizational Management, Personnel & Administration and Training & Development module.
- Assessing and recommending SAP delivery mechanisms to satisfy business reporting requirements.
- Validate SAP to fit business requirements by identifying workarounds and business process changes.
- Addressing post-go live issues escalated by users.
- Make employees aware of filling the appraisals in ESS portal.
Computer Science New York College