999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
10 years experience in all aspects of payroll processing. Ability to manage multi-state payroll of 2,000 employees to include payroll data entry and human resource updates. Customer service focused with the proven ability to provide employee and client satisfaction by addressing inquiries in a timely manner. Ability to work in a deadline oriented environment.
AREAS OF SKILLS:
- ADP PCPW
- ADP Pay Exper
- ADP Pay Force
- ADP Report Smith
- ADP Enterprise E Time
- ADP I Pay
- ADP HRIS Employees
- ADP Total Pay
- General Ledger Balancing
- MS Office Applications (2003/2007)
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY 4/10-6/10
Payroll Specialist & Accounts Payable Assistant
- Administrative Mistake #1 click herework such as filing, copying, ordering supplies and answering phone.
- Process payroll data such as Personnel Changes, Tax Changes, Direct Deposits, Garnishment Processing, and Payroll Adjustments.
- Collate and manage time sheet and employee information. Assist in running the semi monthly payroll for almost 600 employees.
- Handle payroll queries in an efficient and timely manner.
- Poll electronic time clocks and review the downloaded information for completeness and accuracy.
- Assist with seasonal payroll department audits.
- Support the Finance Team.
- Enter invoice and employee expense reports into Great Plains Software.
- Enter and manage vendor information into Great Plains.
- Assist with accounts payable queries.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY 5/08-3/10
- Operate computer programmed with veracities software to record, store, backup and analyze information.
- Managing Payroll to insure error free, adding associate to the proper department, time taken off also maintain vacation accruals.
- Compile statistical spreadsheet and database programs accounting and or auditing reports.
- Preparation of 1099 Forms, reporting taxes and posting to General Ledger.
- Filling, 10 keys calculator by touch, copy machines, fax, e-mail and other office equipments
- To produce calculations of document, develop, implement, modify, of Expense reports.
- Responsible for Mistake #2 click hereverifications weight and supporting documentation.
- Posting document for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes to Accounts Receivable credit and debit to the proper accounts, on computer spreadsheet and or databases, using specialized accounting software. Generate statement and make phone call.
- The preparation of Accounts Payable names, addresses and proper coding also checking what was shipped in order prepare vendor checks and taking discount when needed to save the company money.
- Handling Accounts Payable and Receivable accounts with large sums of money and issuing checks.
- Troubleshoot and out of tolerance issues.
- Ability to produce high quality of work while maintaining accuracy, working under time constraints.
- Commitment to confidentiality and ability to multitask, reliability, dependability, strong motivation to responses to requests quickly. Taking ownership over projects and responsibilities, resolving issues proactively knows when to ask of guidance and or assistance. Work independently and prioritize.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY 5/07-3/08
- Coordinates payroll runs; reviews edit documents, corrects errors and balances payroll for each pay period; compiles routine reports related to payroll activity; posts payroll adjustments to the general journal as necessary.
- Performs responsible upper level accounting duties associated with payroll.
- Reviews and interprets all personnel actions received to insure that the rules and regulations are being applied to matters of payroll.
- Responsible for the review, interpretation and implementation of governmental bulletins to insure that the laws are being correctly applied as they pertain to tax percentages, rate of withholding, and retirement percentages for payroll.
- Responsible for completion of all government reports relating to payroll – at both the federal and multistate level.
- Researches, analyzes and resolves difficult or technical problems or questions presented by other workers and staff or outside agency representatives using knowledge of common problems and of entire payroll function.
- Recommends or Mistake #3 click hereparticipates in the development of new procedures, policies and reports related to payroll operations utilizing knowledge of state and federal regulations and laws.
- Prepares correspondence of a technical nature pertaining to payroll issues
- Compiles and analyzes payroll data and reports, makes recommendations and determinations and prepares related reports.
- Reviews hourly time sheets to insure compliance with rules and regulations as they pertain to leave time, overtime pay and calculation of all additional pay and deductions owing or due.
BS Degree, Business Management, New York University