999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
- Extensive background in payroll processing, conversion and implementation.
- Current on changing laws and requirements.
- Advanced ADP Payroll Processing, advanced ADP Report smith writing.
- Advanced Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Ten key
- 10 plus years Mistake #1 click hereprofessional level experience.
- Exceptional technical skills.
- Detail oriented and quick learner.
7/06-6/09 ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
- Processed bi-weekly payroll for 1000 employees.
- Conducted year-end reporting of W-2’s, W-2C’s, state and federal tax filings and workers compensation reporting.
- Prepared special reports for management using ad-hoc and standard reports including 401K reports for the human resources department.
- Assured the processing of all fixed and voluntary deductions as well as the liens, garnishments and direct deposit requests.
- Processed stock Mistake #2 click here options and stock exercises.
- Served a primary liaison with accounting department.
01/06-6/06 XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
- Training payroll coordinators to correctly process payroll.
- Assist with budgeting issues with departments.
- Directs preparation of government reports (e.g., 941’s, W-2’s). Prepares work file for verification of correctness and printing of W2’s for employees. Maintains all filing due dates for all payroll and tax related forms (e.g., W2, W3, and other appropriate forms) Prepare annual payroll calendar with closing schedules for Fiscal and Calendar Year End procedures.
- Analyzes, determines and standardizes payroll procedures to improve efficiency of operations, including work procedures, work schedules, enhanced reporting.
11/03-12/05 BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
- Closely monitor Mistake #3 click herethe performance of staff to insure procedures and delivery guarantees are met and employee paychecks and payroll tax filings are timely and accurate.
- Collaborate with Finance and field Human Resource personnel on pay data file maintenance, data integrity, exception processing, account difference reconciliation, wire transfers, and external auditors.
- Stay abreast of and interpret legislative initiatives that affect our business.
- Maintain a current knowledge of the ADP Pay force and Enterprise Time applications, serving as the subject matter expert for those systems.
- Assist with ADP Connections, ADP GL, and Infineon interfaces and systems.